Things to Do in New Zealand
• Check out the breath-taking views of the city from the Sky Tower, the observation and telecommunications tower, located in Auckland.
• Get mesmerised by incredible views surrounding Lake Taupo located in North Island of New Zealand.
• Enjoy snowboarding, fishing or skiing (in the winters) at the devastatingly beautiful Lake Wanaka situated in the Otago region of New Zealand, at an altitude of 300 metres.
• History lovers would love to spend time and explore the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, the national museum and art gallery of Wellington, New Zealand.
• Do not miss out on visiting one of the largest national parks of New Zealand, Fiordland National Park, filled with diverse flora and fauna.
• Go hiking at One Tree Hill, a 182-metre volcanic peak and important memorial place for both Maori and other New Zealanders in Auckland, New Zealand.
• Take a dip in Hot Water Beach,one of the most famous geothermal springs of the world, a popular tourist attraction of New Zealand.
• Check out the breath-taking views of the city from the Sky Tower, the observation and telecommunications tower, located in Auckland....