Seychelles is a delightful tropical paradise located in the Indian Ocean near the coast of East Africa. Blessed with a tropical climate, this pristine country comprises of 115 islands. Seychelles has a unique mix of English, French and Creole culture. It has a typical laidback ambience and is home to some of the world’s most luxurious hotels and resorts. Blessed with round-the-year sunshine, cool sea breeze, white sand beaches, lush green tropical forest and crystal clear turquoise blue waters. However, Seychelles is not just limited to postcard beaches, it is also home to some of the best diving spots on the planet. Shipwrecks, coral reefs, atolls with precious marine ecosystem and wonderful natural parks will greet you everywhere on this islet.
12 Beautiful pictures of Seychelles that will prove it’s a true heaven on earth!
1. Seychelles is all about stunning scenic beaches like Anse Intendance.
Already tempted to visit Seychelles? Check out the best 4 day Seychelles itinerary, as experienced by one of holidayme’s travel writers!
2.The stunning, HD wallpaper-esque landscape of Anse Lazio.
3. Picture-perfect Anse Source d’Argent of La Digue island, is among the most beautiful beaches in the world.
4. The largest island of Seychelles is renowned for its scenic Eden Island.
5. The sunsets in Seychelles are poetic.
6. Sunrises are magical as well.
7. Some islands are protected natural zones like the Morne Seychellois National Park.
8. The local markets of Seychelles are casual, calm and very colourful.
9. Seychelles cuisine reflects the best of Creole, French, English and Indian culinary elements.
10. The country has some of the best diving spots on the planet and is filled with coral reefs, shipwrecks and atolls.
11. This amazing tropical country has beautiful native birds like the Red Madagascar Fody.
12. All the elements of nature – sand, sea, sunshine, tropical climate, greenery and abundant marine ecosystem, makes it a perfect wedding and romantic destination.
If these beautiful pictures of Seychelles have left you mesmerized, check out the best 4 day Seychelles itinerary, as experienced by one of holidayme’s travel writers!