The country has successfully emerged as one of the regional powers of the Middle East and in terms of tourism, it’s one of the most popular travel destination within the region. If you don’t believe, check out the images of UAE and be left bewildered.
1. Burj Khalifa
Dubai has the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa and has World’s longest elevator ride, world’s highest nightclub, restaurant, observation decks, New Year’s fireworks display and second highest swimming pool!
2. Burj Al Arab
The city also has the world’s first 7 star luxury hotel, Burj Al Arab, which resembles the sail of a Dhow boat! Famed for the roof-top tennis match between Roger Federer and Andre Agassi and many more landmark events!
3. Dubai Fountain
It has a spectacular fountain, known as the Dubai Fountains and resembles a strings of pearls in the night!
4. Dubai Shopping FestivalIt has redefined the art of shopping through its famous Dubai Shopping Festival!
5. Al FahidiVisit the historical Al Fahidi district and step back into a time when life was simple and uncomplicated!
6. Dubai Aquarium
A gigantic aquarium within a shopping mall is only possible in Dubai. Dubai Aquarium is a part of the sprawling Dubai Mall!
And the world’s largest indoor ice skating rink and theme park is also is Dubai. Check out the SkiDubai!View this post on Instagram
8. Dubai Creek
Sailing in a traditional Dhow boat in the timeless Dubai Creek is an experience of a lifetime!
9. Camel SafariEnjoying a camel safari in the desert is a memory of a lifetime!
10. Desert Night
And a cultural performance with delicious Emirati cuisine under the star is an unmatched experience!
11. Abu Dhabi SkylineNext, on to Abu Dhabi, the capital city of UAE. Abu Dhabi is no less glamorous than its counterpart, Dubai. Abu Dhabi has one of the fastest growing skylines in the world!
12. Capital Gate Tower
It has stunning architectures…
13. Sheikh Zayed MosqueThe Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is filled with intricate interiors and luxuriant exteriors!
14. Global VillageShop till you drop (or run out of money!) at the humongous Global Village which is open only from October to April.
15. Yas Marina Circuit
The Yas Marina Circuit is one of the most innovative and stylish Formula One tracks in the world.
16. Ferrari World Theme Park
View this post on Instagram
Even Ferrari has setup a state-of-the-art Ferrari World Theme Park!
17. FalconryFalconry is the national passion in Abu Dhabi!
18. Gold Souks
And there is plenty of dazzling and shimmering gold!
19. Ras Al KhorCheck out flamingos at the beautiful Ras Al Khor wetland reserve!
20. Dune BashingDune bashing in the vast, empty stretch of Rub Al Khali desert is an adrenaline pumping experience.
21. Jebel Hafeet Mountain RoadA drive through the Jebel Hafeet Mountain Road is a memorable affair!
22. Al Qasba
Sharjah is slowly initiating tourism related development projects and Al Qasba is certainly matching the world standards!
23. Ajman BeachesThe white virgin beaches of Ajman resembles like a tropical paradise!
Also read: 10 scenic UAE road trips you must take!
24. Fort Fujairah
Visit Fort Fujairah, one of the oldest heritage buildings of UAE!