Boasting of one of the most surreal skylines in the world, the city of Istanbul fascinates you in more ways than you can imagine. Dotted with kaleidoscopic mosques, magnificent palaces, sublime churches, and soaring minarets reaching out to the skies, Istanbul packs enough gems and secrets to keep you gripped through every second of your holiday.
Have a look at these 5 Istanbul hotels that offer the best base to explore this mesmerising Turkish gem.
Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Located inches away from the Ortakoy Mosque.
- Unbelievable panoramic views of the Bosphorus.
- Serves contemporary Turkish cuisine!
- 100+ air-conditioned rooms with LCD’s and minibars.
- Amenities: Hammam, Fitness Centre, Jacuzzi, Free WiFi.
CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Nestled in the heart of the city, metres away from the bustling Taksim Square.
- All types of apartments here feature a fully-equipped kitchen.
- Has three different restaurants serving varied cuisines.
- 5 minutes away from the stunning Dolmabahce Palace.
- Has stylish interiors and 2 swimming pools.
- Almost all rooms have free WiFi, and free tea and coffee services.
The Marmara Taksim
- A 5-star property located next to the famous Topkapi Palace and Suleymaniye Mosque.
- Opened in 1976, the hotel’s regal, traditional architecture is fascinating.
- Just a 20-minute drive from Ataturk Airport.
- Has an outdoor pool deck, a Turkish hammam, and a spa.
- The hotel’s Chocolate Shop has a rich collection of handmade chocolates.
- All rooms have free WiFi, cable TV and surreal views of Istanbul city and the Bosphorus.
Holiday Inn Istanbul City
- Just 11 kms away from Ataturk Airport.
- All rooms are air-conditioned, have LCD Tv’s, mini-bars, tea/coffee machines, and free Wi-Fi.
- The massive Grand Bazaar is just a 10-minute ride away by tram.
- The hotel is equipped with a sun-deck, sauna, hot tub, as well as an outdoor pool.
- Located right across the tram station, which means, all popular landmarks are just minutes away!
Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus
- Located in the heart of Istanbul, amidst lush gardens and jaw-dropping views of the Bosphorus.
- Has award-winning restaurants that serve Turkish, Chinese, and Ottoman cuisines.
- All rooms of the hotels have private terraces/balconies along with free WiFi.
- Minutes’ walk away from the lively Taksim Square and the shopping district of Nisantasi.
- The Turkish bath here has 2 steam rooms, 2 saunas, as well as massage treatments.