Imagine yourself walking with your significant other amidst lush green forests, relaxing on a secluded island with your partner, or just enjoying a quiet dinner under the starry lit sky; romance has no bounds in Malaysia! An eclectic mix of tradition and modern living, this country is blessed with exotic locales and spectacular beauty that nature has to offer. Whether you are planning a honeymoon or trying to spruce up your love life, Malaysia knows well how to play cupid and will not let you down. We have curated a list of best Malaysian romantic getaways to find you an idyllic romantic setting.
1. Mandarin Oriental Kuala LumpurPlaced at a convenient distance from Petronas Towers, the Mandarin Oriental definitely has an edge over the other city hotels; the credit goes to its privileged location. Super glamorous and lavish - wow moments are guaranteed! The rooms are spacious and have large windows that let its occupants enjoy the million-dollar view. Titillate your taste buds with the wide choice of cuisine or try some coolest of cocktails at the bar, or satiate your sweet tooth cravings at the cake shop - the dining experience is unforgettable at the Mandarin Oriental. Impeccable facilities with the best of staff, the hotel will make sure to spoil you and your partner rotten!
2. The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands
Get ready to be enchanted by the Tudor-style boutique resort - the Lakehouse. Offering magnificent views of the lush green hills, tea plantations, and the Sultan Abu Bakar lake, the resort in Malaysia transports you to a fairy tale-like land. This 19-room plush, exclusive getaway nestled in "The Valley of Eternal Spring" is an ideal place for a romantic setting and is one of the best romantic resorts of Malaysia.
3. The Datai Langkawi
Overlooking the Datai Bay, this sprawling resort is situated amidst a rainforest, giving you and your partner the much deserved break and privacy. This Malaysian resort allows you to connect with nature and a wealth of wildlife. At the resort, make sure you avail complimentary benefits such as nature walks, a helicopter ride, a deep-sea fishing trip, and much more.
4. Villa Samadhi, Kuala Lumpur
Your piece of heaven right in the middle of the capital city! Once you step into Villa Samadhi, the serenity of the retreat lets you forget the chaotic world outside and makes you feel at home. The big lagoon pool is enticing to all its visitors and the rooms with bamboo thatched roofs are equally comfortable and cosy. The impeccable design of the boutique hotel gives you a feeling of owning a private villa – apt for your romantic sojourn! Without doubt, Villa Samadhi is the ultimate, romantic weekend getaway in Kuala Lumpur.
5. The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort, Redang Island
A romantic experience awaits you at this blissful resort set in the stunning locales of Redang island, most romantic place in Malaysia. White sand beaches with crystal-clear water and a tropical rainforest; it’s a crime not to fall in love with the retreat! Comprising of 190 rooms and suites, and one expansive villa with all the luxurious amenities, you and your partner are sure to be spoilt rotten.
6. Cameron Highlands Resort, Cameron Highlands
This list would not be complete without the mention of this majestic boutique hotel set on a hilltop. The chill breeze, rolling tea gardens, and panoramic views – Cameron Highland Resort sets the bar for romance a notch higher. Take a trip to the tea plantation, pick strawberries, or trek to the nearby waterfall; this heritage colonial hotel in Malaysia has all that it takes to make your romantic trip a success.
7. The Andaman, A Luxury Collection Resort
Contemporary meets tradition at the Andaman. The 178-room resort promises a luxurious escape with an idyllic setting on the beautiful Langwaki island. The resort in Malaysia is surrounded by a 10 million-year-old rainforest and the stunning Datai Bay with an 8000-year-old coral reef. The tranquillity and freshness of the place is sure to win the heart of your loved one.