The bustling metropolis of Dubai surely has it all – from sky-high buildings, to colossal malls to innumerable entertainment options. Home to some of the best beach and luxury resorts in the world, you’ll be dazzled with the kind of facilities, designs and world-class services that are offered when it comes to Dubai beach resorts.
Best beach resorts in Dubai
Check out our picks for the best beach resorts in Dubai
1. Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa
Located on a private beach that is near to both, Downtown Dubai as well as Jumeirah, Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa boasts of 3 swimming pools, 14 dining and entertainment venues, a world-class spa facility, and a huge variety of sports activities. This stunning 5-star hotel is only a 10-minute drive away from the Burj Khalifa and a half-an-hour drive from Wild Wadi Waterpark and Mall of the Emirates. Dubai International Airport is hardly 12 kilometres from Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa. It is one of the best beach hotels in Dubai, take it from us!
- Dubai Marine Beach Resort has multiple tennis courts, a gym, and also offers spinning and aerobic classes for guests.
- The hotel offers a wide selection of delectable cuisines, ranging from Italian to Thai, to Lebanese, Tex-Mex and of course, Arabian.
- All the rooms at Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa have a flat-screen TV, a minibar, and tea/coffee-making facilities. The elegant bathrooms come with a bathrobe and a hairdryer.
- At Aroma Spa, guests can enjoy a Moroccan hammam, special massages, as well as slimming and body/facial treatments.
2. Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort
Savour uninterrupted views of the Persian Gulf from this exclusive five-star hotel. Situated along the lovely Jumeirah Beach, the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort features five-star luxury treatment, which is a trademark of the world-renowned Hilton Hotel Chain. Most of the rooms at Hilton Jumeirah boast of partial or full sea views and a marbled bathroom. All rooms have a satellite flat-screen TV, a work desk and a tea/coffee maker. Dubai Marina Metro Station is a mere 10-minute walk from the hotel, while Dubai International Airport is 40 minutes away.
- Relish Italian food at Hilton Dubai’s BiCE, an award-winning restaurant located on the 10th
- Relax at Hilton Dubai’s private beach that also offers a variety of water sports including sailing and snorkelling.
- Host your next event at the beach resort’s grand executive meeting rooms or inside the palatial ballroom.
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort‘s beautifully landscaped gardens can accommodate up to 250 guests, making it a perfect wedding venue in Dubai.
3. Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa
This grand 5-star beach hotel symbolises contemporary Dubai with a touch of Arabian hospitality. Located on Jumeriah Beach, Habtoor Grand Resort and Spa offers pristine views of the never-ending Persian Gulf Coast, while also providing two huge swimming pools, one kid’s pool that has water slides, a fitness centre, and excellent, landscaped gardens. Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa has 16 themed bars and restaurants that take pride in offering cuisines from all over the world, from Lebanese, English, Italian, and Thai, to Tapas, Continental and even grilled dishes. Dubai International Airport is a 30-minute drive from this beach resort, while the Mall of the Emirates is only a 10-minute drive. Still looking for "Dubai beach resort and spa?"
- Habtoor Grand Beach Resort’s Elixir Spa has 5 specially designed multipurpose treatment rooms that feature 30 different relaxing facial and body treatments.
- The spa also includes 2 nail salons, a private pedicure room, a Rasul Mud Chamber, and a specialized Moroccan Sauna, among other things.
- Take advantage of the beach resort’s private beach access, or have fun in one of its grand pools.
- Children will have plenty of space to play and enjoy in Habtoor Grand Beach Resort’s two awe-inspiring gardens.
- Habtoor Grand Beach Resort and Spa is also a perfect business hotel – apart from being located right in the heart of Dubai, its Al Andalus Ballroom can seat up to 1,100 conference guests in theatre style.
- This Dubai beach resort also has an envious pool bar that has a wide collection of both, alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic drinks, as well as ice creams and sodas.
4. Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort
Settled amidst 200 palm trees on the ever-popular Jumeirah Beach, Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort provides racquetball courts, a gym and fitness centre and lastly, a large outdoor pool with furnished terrace. The beach resort’s Armonia Spa has steam rooms and a sauna, and also offers various health and beauty treatments, including aromatic foot massages. Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort is the perfect weekend getaway for families, offering many childrens’ facilities and programs. Sheraton Jumeirah is only one kilometre away from the Emirates Golf Club and the Wild Wadi Waterpark. Dubai International Airport is 36 kilometres away from Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort. Beach holidays in Dubai get better at Sheraton!
- At Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, you can choose from a wide array of dishes that range from Continental to Arabian.
- The world-class Armonia Spa is a must-visit at Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort. It will delight your senses with its calming massages, and its sea-salt and rose petal therapies.
- Indulge in some water sports that Jumeirah Beach is popular for, while holidaying at this luxurious beach resort.
5. Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
Fourteen international restaurants and bars, a Roman-themed spa that has saunas and 5 Hammam pools, a gorgeous infinity pool – Dubai’s Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa has all this, and more! Set on the edge of the Arabian Gulf, this 5-star beach resort is a model getaway from your day-to-day mundane life. All of its rooms come with a 42’’ LCD TV and DVD player, a minibar, and a huge balcony. Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort is within 3 km from the world-class Emirates Golf Club and a mere 10-minute drive from the Mall of the Emirates. Dubai International Airport is an hour’s drive from here.
To relax, guests at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai can enjoy a swim in the infinity pool or practice water sports. The spa offers various treatments including reflexology, facials, and aromatherapy.
- Pamper yourself with a Musclease Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap, which soothes all your fatigue away. Le Royal Meridien’s spa also offers various treatments including reflexology, facials and aromatherapy.
- Friday brunch at the hotel’s Brasserie Restaurant is an experience not to miss out on. You’ll know why the restaurant is so popular once you’ve devoured some of its mouth-watering Mediterranean seafood or Arabian delicacies.
- You can taste international cuisines from this Dubai beach resort’s 15 exquisite restaurants and bars.
- Four flood-lit tennis courts, two air-conditioned squash courts, table tennis facilities, as well as three temperature-controlled swimming pools with a pool bar and a fitness centre are at the guests’ disposal.
6. Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa takes the term luxury beach resort to a whole new level altogether. This 5-star hotel is set on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island and offers three swimming pools, seven restaurants and a Thai-inspired spa. The rooms are individually designed, and some of the hotel villas have their own infinity pools! Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa is around 22 kilometres away from Burj Khalifa, while Dubai International Airport is 40 kilometres away. One of the best beach resorts in UAE, this one is sure to make you feel at home.
- Experience the newly opened traditional Turkish Hammam at Anantara Spa, and embark on a journey to inner peace.
- Indulge in some snorkeling, diving and other such water sport activities, which are easily available upon request.
- The ‘Beach Pool Villas’ at Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa come with a private infinity pool, while the beach resort’s ‘Over Water Villas’ are set over the majestic Persian Gulf Coast.
- Relish mouth-watering Mediterranean flavours at the luxury resort’s stunning beachfront setting.
- Each of Anantara Dubai’s individually decorated units boast of free WiFi, a Nespresso coffee machine, and interactive LED TV.
7. Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah
Designed to pamper the royalty in you, Al Qasr literally translates to "the Palace" in Arabic. The five-star hotel’s posh, classical architecture and over-elaborate flourishes are sure to stay in your memory long after you’re done with your Dubai holiday. Al Qasr is part of the larger Madinat Jumeirah resort complex. This Dubai hotel boasts of a private beachfront in Jumeirah, and has 292 guest rooms that are elaborately decorated with classic Arabic flair. Hotel guests have full access to Madinat Jumeirah’s other resort facilities comprising a remarkable health club that has a 25-meter indoor lap pool, water sports on the Jumeriah beach, a lovely spa centre, and for children – the Sinbad's Kids Club and Wild Wadi Water Park.
- Hotel guests have full reign over Madinat Jumeirah’s facilities including an impressive health club that has a 25-meter long indoor swimming pool.
- At Al Qasr, you can treat yourself to some fun water sports, hot-air ballooning, and horseback riding, among other activities.
- Guests at Al Qasr have special access to Sinbad's Kids Club and Wild Wadi Water Park.
- This Dubai beach resort also has three world-class terrace restaurants for al fresco dining, and two elegant bars and lounges that overlook the Arabian ocean.
- Shop till you drop at Souk Madinat Jumeirah, which offers a wide range of shopping choices.
- You can also dance to your heart’s content at Pacha Ibiza Dubai.
8. Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Flaunting 8 exceptional restaurants, 5 resort pools, 3 quarter miles of private beach, and stunning luxury rooms, the 5-star Westin Dubai is absolutely stunning, to say the least! Apart from offering pristine views of the Dubai shoreline, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina is a peaceful retreat for couples and families alike. It is only a five-minute drive from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Dubai International Airport is 30 minutes from Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi.
- Each room and suite at this beach resort comes with free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, a spacious sitting area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities.
- The water sports centre at Westin Dubai offers a wide range of activities from skiing and windsurfing to wake boarding and surf ski kayaking.
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi’s restaurants provides cuisine from all over the world, from Thai to Chinese, to Italian, to Spanish.
- Take a tour of Dubai’s massive coastline in your very own speedboat or yacht. You can also take sailing lessons on your Dubai holiday while at Westin Dubai.
- The hotel’s state-of-the-art conference and events’ venues makes it an ideal business hotel in Jumeriah, Dubai.
9. Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The luxurious Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is perfectly located just minutes away from all of Dubai’s key entertainment and business hubs. Located on Jumeirah Beach, this 5-star beach resort features free Wi-Fi in all areas, a private beach, 2 outdoor swimming pools and a lavish spa. An indoor pool and a remarkable fitness centre are also available. While the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain are a 15-minute drive from The Four Seasons Resort Dubai, Dubai International Airport and Palm Jumeirah are just 20 kilometres away. It is your answer to "best resorts in Dubai with beach."
- Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has 2 tennis courts and a jogging track right by the beach.
- Enjoy a relaxing drink at the resort’s Mercury Lounge, located on the sixth floor, overlooking the majestic Burj Khalifa.
- In-house guests have full access to 270 meters of Jumeirah Beach that is well-equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and a full array of beach services and refreshments.
- Indulge in some fun ocean water sports such as kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and paddle boating right on Four Season’s private beach, and discover the adventurer in you!
10. Regent Beach Resort
Overlooking the Arabian Gulf, the Regent Beach Resort is hardly 10 minutes away from Dubai International Airport, making it an ideal Dubai Airport hotel. This beach resort also has a wellness centre with a sauna. All of Regent Beach Resort’s rooms are fully air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, a DVD player, and a minibar. Dubai Zoo is only 2 kilometres away from this luxury beach resort.
- Enjoy authentic Lebanese and Moroccan food at the resort’s Ali Baba Restaurant.
- This unique beach resort consists of elegantly designed Mediterranean style modern villas, luxurious guest rooms and some rooms with spectacular sea view overlooking swaying palms and surrounding gardens.
- Activities like beach volleyball and swimming pool accessories are available for beach lovers.
- One of the best 3 Star Hotels in Dubai, Regent Beach Resort consists of 80 Mediterranean styled rooms and suites.