Top halal friendly hotels in the world
1. Best halal friendly hotel in London – The Dorchester Hotel
The Dorchester Hotel is a five-star luxury property located in Mayfair, London. This famous hotel is known for its 3-star Michelin-Starred restaurant - Alain Ducasse in Dorchester. The hotel also offers an all-halal restaurant - China Tang. The Dorchester Hotel is also known for its British Afternoon Tea, a typical British tradition. Dorchester Hotel’s location in central London makes it one of the best halal friendly hotels in London. There are several popular attractions of London within the vicinity including the likes of Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Westminster Square, London Eye and Tower of London. Halal facilities, central London location, and plenty of luxury and comfort will ensure a wonderful halal vacation in London for Muslim travellers.
- Halal food at China Tang restaurant.
- Pork-free cooking.
- Female only spa facilities.
- Qur'an available on request.
- The direction of prayer indicated in the rooms.
- Arabic TV channels available.
- Prayer mat available on request.
- Non-alcoholic minibar on request.
2. Best halal friendly hotel in Paris – Relais ChristineRelais Christine is a beautiful 5-star boutique hotel, located in the historic quarter of Saint-Germain-des-Paris of Paris. Set in a 17th-century mansion and a picturesque garden, Relais Christine is one of the best halal friendly hotels in Paris. Its location is the biggest advantage for both the first-time travellers and regular Paris visitors. Nearby attractions of Paris that are located within the vicinity are Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, Opera Garnier, Pont Neuf, Arc de Triomphe, and many more. The charm of old Paris coupled with excellent service and modern facilities will ensure a highly memorable and comfortable halal holiday in Paris.
- Non-alcoholic minibar (on request).
- Female therapists available in spas.
- Female-only changing facilities.
- Copies of Qur'an (on request).
- Halal food available (on request).
3. Best halal friendly hotel in Tokyo – Park Hyatt TokyoTokyo, Japan is one of the trendiest destinations for Muslim travellers. Tokyo’s neon-lit streets, high rises, delicious food, and rich cultural treasures are attracting tourists from Islamic countries. Halal facilities are now not a challenge anymore in Tokyo, as halal hotels and halal food are now quite popular and available. Among the top halal friendly hotels in Japan’s capital is Park Hyatt Tokyo. Located in the Shinjuku area known for neon-lit lively streets. The hotel rooms offer sprawling views of Mount Fuji as well. Nearby Shinjuku train station makes it ideal for travelling within the city and country. Shinjuku area is also perfect for shopping, eating and enjoying leisurely strolls. Overall, Park Hyatt Tokyo is one of the best hotels in Japan for enjoying a delightful halal holiday.
- Shuttle service.
- Concierge service.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Qur'an available (on request).
- Halal food available (on request).
4. Best halal friendly hotel in Istanbul – Ajwa Hotel SultanahmetIstanbul remains one of the top visited destination in the world for Muslim travellers. This beautiful city is known for delightful palaces, mosques, sumptuous halal food, luxury halal hotels, and plenty of rich cultural attractions. One highly recommended halal friendly hotel in Istanbul is the five-star property of The Ajwa Hotel Sultanahmet. This wonderful hotel boasts of not just being the most halal-friendly hotels in Istanbul, but also in the world. Located in the Fatih area of Istanbul and close to numerous attractions, this exquisite Ottoman-style hotel is known for its Halal certified kitchen and halal restaurants. Several mosques are also available in the area. Some of the nearby landmarks are Hagia Sophia, Spice Bazaar, Galata Tower, Grand Bazaar, Suleymaniye Mosque, etc. Ajwa Hotel Sultanahmet is certainly among the top halal friendly hotels in the world and will ensure a delightful halal holiday in Turkey for Muslim travellers.
- Prayer mats on request.
- Halal food.
- Prayer time and attire.
- Rooms have marked Qibla direction.
- Separate pool hours for women.
- Mosques are also available within the area.
- Halal breakfasts.
- Halal room service.
- Halal Iftar and Suhoor.