Things To Do In CasablancaWe have collaborated some interesting things for you to do and explore in Casablanca and get wrapped in its charm!
1. Stroll Around The Art Deco BuildingsCasablanca used to be a French colony at certain point of history, therefore, Casablanca preserved their architectural heritage from the colonial times. The Art Deco Buildings still stand strong and dominate the central part of the city, so do take a stroll there to go back in history.
2. Relive The Romantic Film At Rick's Cafe, Old Town
If you are fan of the old classic film, Casablanca, you probably would have heard about this cafe. Yes, this cafe really does exist! A replica of the mythical cafe, as shown in the movie, this cafe is strategically located between the walls of the old town. Head here to experience some Moroccan hospitality and to go 40 years back while you get to see the all time romantic movie, Casablanca which plays on repeat over the screens of the restaurant.View this post on Instagram
3. Experience Sunset at the Hassan II MosqueIt took 6000 traditional Moroccan artisans over 6 years to build this magnificent mosque which was commissioned by King Hassan II. The architecture inside is Islamic - inspired with a Moroccan touch of Zellige from Fez. With room for 2,500 worshipers, this is one of the biggest mosque in the world. One of the best things to do here is experience a guided tour and end it with witnessing the breathtaking sunset at the end of it.
4. Experience Luxury at Ain DiabAin Diab is famous for being associated with a common saying, 'where the rich come to swim'. Offering luxury hotels in Casablanca, Ain Diab is also known to give u a sneak peak into the old and traditional ways of the city. Take a dip in the soothing water if you are visiting during the summers and enjoy the Moroccan night life.
5. Give Your Taste Buds A Treat At Le CornicheLocated in the same region as the Hasan II Mosque, La Corniche is a beach district that offers an array of dining experiences along with pool and beach access. This part of the city is less traditional and more in line with the holiday spirit. It is not uncommon to see surfers along the coast and street performers. Take some time off and take a walk along the coastline to experience the magnificent sunset. Also Read: These Instagram Images Will Convince You To Drop Everything And Visit Chefchaouen – The Blue Pearl Of Morocco!