For those of you wondering about Bosnia visa requirements, here’s all you need to know. Read on:
Visa to Bosnia and Herzegovina from UAE
For citizens of Dubai and the rest of United Arab Emirates, visa is not required to enter Bosnia and Herzegovina. UAE citizens are exempted from Bosnia visa requirement for entry, exit, transit and stay in the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina up to 90 days, for a period of six months, starting from the day of entry.
Visitors to Bosnia and Herzegovina must obtain a visa from one of the Bosnia and Herzegovina diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries (look below).
Bosnia and Herzegovina visa policy: What documents will be required for residents of visa exempted countries?
- Passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of application
- Recent passport-size photograph (coloured)
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form – For UAE residents, the application form can be obtained and filed at the Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Abu Dhabi, or downloaded from their official website.
- Appropriate Consular fee for visa insurance
- ‘No objection letter’ for children under 18 years of age
How to get a visa to Bosnia?
How much time is required to issue a Visa in Bosnia?
Passport holders of the following Middle East countries are not required to have a visa to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina if their visit is not more than 90 days: Kuwait, Qatar, Turkey.
Visa Free Access to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia and Herzegovina allows 90 days of visa-free stay in the country for the citizens of all European Union countries, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Iceland, Greece, Japan, Mexico, Malaysia, Norway, China, Turkey, Switzerland, South Korea and Singapore, etc.
Essential Bosnia and Herzegovina Facts
- Capital – Sarajevo
- Key cities – Mostar, Banja Luka, Tuzla, Zenica
- Major Religions – Christian, Islam
- Currency – Bosnia and Herzegovina convertible mark (BAM)
- Major languages – Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian
- Food to eat – Burek, Cevapi, Sahan, Duvec, Bosanski lonac
- Place to visit – Stari Most, Kravice waterfalls, Vrelo Bosne, Sarajevo Tunnel
Disclaimer: The contents of this pages are provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith. The use of this website is at the viewer/user’s sole risk. For further information on Bosnia online visa application form, please contact the nearest Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina, or visit Bosnian Embassies Website.
Back to Bosnia Tourism and Travel Guide