One of the fastest growing airlines with an ever increasing popularity, Emirates Airlines is amongst the best airlines in the world. Emirates Airlines has positioned itself as a state-of-the-art, luxurious and efficient airline offering the best amenities and facilities while flying high in the sky.
Emirates Airlines began its operation on 25th October 1985 and has become the largest airlines in the Middle East with more than 3,300 flights operating on weekly basis. It has a fleet strength of 230 aircraft's, comprising state-of-the-art Airbus 380, upgraded Boeing 777 – 300 ER, 777 – 200 LR and Airbus A 340-500. The airlines caters to more than 140 destinations across six continents and this number keeps increasing with each passing day.
Flying with Emirates – The World's Most Luxurious In-Flight Experiences
Emirates airline is also known for providing amazing travel services to passengers all over the world. Owing to its great hospitality and its world class services, Emirates Airlines has become the favourite of passengers across the globe. The Emirates Airlines offers First Class, Business Class and Economy Class services. From private suites to on-board spa, stand-out cabins, premium lounge to in-flight entertainment, you will find amazing options to enjoy while flying your time while in an Emirates flight.
Interesting facts about Emirates Airlines
- With a fleet of more than 230 aircrafts, Emirates Airlines has one of the largest fleet sizes in the world, which caters to more than 140 destinations in more than 80 countries across six continents.
- It operates over 3,300 flights per week from its primary hub at Dubai International Airport.
- Emirates is the world’s largest operator of Boeing 777s with 86 aircraft in fleet & 50 on order.
- Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East in terms of revenue, fleet size, and passengers carried.
- Emirates has more than 10,000 cabin crew from more than 120 countries speaking over 80 languages.
- It has codeshare agreements with several airlines including Air New Zealand, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, and more.
- Emirates Airline was rated as the world’s best airline of the year, 2013.
- Emirates has also been awarded for the Best Airline in the Middle East as well as the Best Airline for In-flight Entertainment.
Top destinations where Emirates flies in the Middle East
UAE, Bahrain, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar.
Travel to Dubai with Emirates Airlines
Now you can travel to Dubai and explore this extraordinary city with Emirates Airlines. Experience the best of Dubai right from the moment you take your seats in the cosy comfort of the flight. Dubai International Airport is the largest airport hub in the Middle East. Here, you will get a taste of ‘Real Arabia’. From world class boutiques, fine dining, bustling nightlife, outdoor adventure activities and plenty of sightseeing opportunities, there is so much more to discover.
With year-round sunshine, warm sunny climate, beautiful beaches, spectacular deserts, shopping malls, luxurious hotels and fascinating heritage attractions, Dubai welcomes millions of tourists offering an intriguing glimpse into the exotic Arab culture. Dubai is not only about the tranquillity of the desert and the lively bustle of the Arabian souks, it also boasts of the best preserved and some of the most fascinating historical attractions in the region. You can see the best of Dubai at night, as it has a fantastic nightlife scene that offers an unforgettable experience right from vibrant music to amazing venues and scintillating activities to indulge in.
Get good flight deals on HolidayMe. For more click here
Emirates flights bookings are available on HolidayMe website in a simple, hassle-free manner. Visit the Middle East’s number one online portal, HolidayMe to search for destinations, select flights and book your Emirates Airways tickets online.