1. Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
A great fusion of distinct architectural features and contemporary design, Jumeirah Creekside falls into the category of Dubai luxury hotels. It is a super lavish hotel located in the heart of Dubai, overlooking the shimmering Dubai Creek. Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in Dubai is an ideal place for vacationers and business travellers alike. It is also one of the most luxurious hotel near Dubai International Airport. It offers an authentic cultural experience with its Middle Eastern Contemporary Art galleries, a private cinema screening room, signature dining options, and a world-class bar.
- Guests can rejuvenate at the award-winning Akaru Spa, heaven for relaxation, and a perfect place to be pampered!
- Experience the glorious sensation of the soft sand beneath your toes, once you get access to the private beach at Madinat Jumeirah.
- Indulge in Jumeirah Creekside Hotel's legendary luxurious shopping experience with its own luxurious boutiques, sports shops, art galleries and gift shops.
- Hotel guests can unwind at the beach with an array of entertaining activities – the hotel offers 13 tennis courts, as well as a private beach volleyball court!
- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is well-appointed to serve as the ultimate business hotel in Dubai, boasting of 26 state-of-the-art conference rooms, along with a ballroom which has a max capacity of 1000 people.
2. Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa
Set against the backdrop of the Arabian Desert and serenely secluded, the Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa is the most luxurious five star hotel in Dubai. Not one of the closest hotels to the city, this one is, however, a great choice for some pampering of the body and soul. Surrounded by rolling sand dunes and a tranquil environment, and featuring three spectacular infinity pools, shaded stoned courtyards, and hidden walkways, Bab Al Shams Resort & Spa is a perfect weekend getaway from Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
- The resort offers various recreational activities such as jeep safaris, horse and camel rides on the dunes, desert safaris, falconry shows, belly dancing at night, and much more!
- The resort features the Al Hadheerah Desert Restaurant – the regions first authentic open-air dining extravaganza, as well as the Al Forsan Restaurant that specialises in international cuisines.
- The resort has an Aladdin’s Kids Club, which offers various activities for children, including indoor and outdoor playgrounds, nature trails, and art and craft activities.
- Rejuvenate your mind and body amidst the luxurious comforts at Satori Spa, which offers various beauty treatments from experts.
- Entertain yourself with Falcon displays and live music while sipping cocktail and Shisha at the rooftop bars.
3. Grosvenor House Dubai
Glittering along Dubai’s stunning skyline, the Grosvenor House Dubai stands majestically as a piece of grandeur and modern elegance, and is hands down, one of the most luxurious hotels at Dubai Marina. The hotels features two iconic 45-storey towers that redefine the world of luxury, offering breath-taking panoramic views of both, Dubai Marina and Arabian Gulf. It also offers exciting luxury accommodation, dining options, and several recreational activities to indulge in.
- The hotel features a sauna, a heated pool, and outdoor tennis courts.
- Grosvenor House is home to award-winning restaurants – the Buddha Bar; featuring chic decor, a sushi bar, delicious food, and a pleasant ambience; and Indigo by Vineet – Dubai’s best Indian restaurant.
- Guests can have unlimited access to its sister hotel - Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa, which offers access to the beach and 14 additional restaurants and bars.
4. JW Marriot Marquis
Dubai has it all – unmatched magnificence, grand lifestyles, exquisite structures, along with titles of the world’s tallest building, the world’s largest shopping mall, world’s first indoor skiing, the iconic Palm and now, the world’s tallest hotel – JW Marriot Marquis! Spread across two iconic towers, the hotel features business facilities, exceptional events, fine dining options, an enticing array of bars and restaurants, and the relaxing Saray Spa and Health Club.
- Plan your dream wedding at the world’s tallest hotel, with its premium wedding hall, certified wedding planners, and 20 meeting rooms that call for a grand wedding reception.
- With its premium luxury accommodation, guests can enjoy stunning views of the Burj Khalifa while staying here.
- Explore myriad gastronomic sensations with the hotel’s 15 restaurants, bars and lounges.
5. Atlantis The Palm
Stepping into the Atlantis is like a stepping into a different world altogether. The world’s biggest man-made island, situated on the city’s spectacular Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis The Palm is an ideal destination for those looking for an easy beach escape from the bustling city centre. Its opulence and grandeur will definitely mesmerize you. Enjoy a chance to get close to the marine animals from its premium suites. Renowned as one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai Marina, it offers deluxe guest rooms from where guests can actually savour unforgettable sunsets over the island! The resort also houses 15 restaurants, its own Aquaventure Waterpark and The Ambassador Lagoon!
- You can take a journey through some of the world’s most exclusive boutiques.
- You can get up, close, and personal with some of the world’s most fascinating marine creatures at the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis the Palm.
- There is so much more to discover at Kid’s Club, which provides an ultimate source of kid’s entertainment programs and includes features such as an underwater theatre, a creation zone, Little Pirate’s Playground, and much more.
- Guests can enjoy boat cruises, Abra boat rides, as well as Dubai Helicopter tours, which fly over the iconic landmarks of Dubai.
- You will be entertained by the hottest DJ’s of Dubai and world-class live musical acts at Atlantis the Palm.
- Atlantis The Palm is also one of the most pampering spa hotels in Dubai. You should definitely visit their ShuiQi Spa.
6. Park Hyatt Dubai
Enchanting and alluring, calm and luxurious - the Park Hyatt Dubai is one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai Creek. Ideally situated close to the world-famous Dubai Creek, this hotel is more convenient for business travellers, since it offers contemporary, state-of-the-art business facilities. With its serene swimming pool surrounded by shady palms, an array of fine-dining options, and the relaxing Amara Spa, Park Hyatt is definitely a good place to holiday at. Enjoy stunning creek views from here, with an unusual twist on the usual beachfront.
- Apply your culinary skills by joining a master cooking class at one of Park Hyatt Dubai’s award-winning restaurants.
- There are so many exciting things to do in Park Hyatt, since it offers plenty of opportunities for sports enthusiasts, such as golfing, skydiving, water sport activities and much more!
- Park Hyatt Dubai has numerous fine dining options that offer delicacies from Middle Eastern cuisines, French bistronomic cuisines, and exotic aromas and tastes from authentic Thai cuisine.
- Park Hyatt is one of the most luxurious hotels near Dubai festival city.
7. Raffles Dubai
Inspired by the ancient Great Pyramids of Egypt, and sporting an exotic blend of Arabian styles with a golden touch of Egyptian charm, Raffles Dubai is one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai, located right at the centre of the city, and is merely a ten-minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport. Ideal for both leisure and business travellers alike, this Dubai business hotel houses 8 stylish restaurants and bars, the exhilarating RED Lounge, Crystal Nightclub, a majestic botanical garden, and the Wafi lifestyle shopping centre.
- Surrender yourself to the cosy yet elegant setting of the lounge or try some authentic Japanese food at Tomo Japanese Restaurant, or simply sit back and sip traditional afternoon tea at the Raffles Salon.
- Raffles Dubai offers a choice of 11 elegantly designed conference halls and banquets that accommodate business meetings and events.
- Raffles Spa offers an outdoor swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, and a range of spa treatments including saunas and steam rooms.
- Take your kids to the PlayZone and be a part of some fun and exciting entertainment activities.
8. Ritz-Carlton Hotel
Discover an opulent retreat in the form of Ritz-Carlton Hotel – one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai. With its elegant modern setting, enhanced woodcarvings, a stunning 14-storey high waterfall, and the rose petal-strewn fountains that welcome guests into the lobby – staying at Ritz-Carlton is such a mesmerising experience. Set in a vibrant city, Ritz-Carlton is slowly becoming the world’s foremost leisure and business destination.
- This Mediterranean-styled beach resort offers renowned Arabian hospitality offering 294 rooms with private balconies, overlooking the tropical garden and the Arabian Gulf.
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa offers 9 multipurpose treatment rooms including three private rooms with attached terrace, a private relaxation lounge, and a dedicated “Hammam” area.
- There are two restaurants, one is a poolside restaurant and a Cigar Bar, while the other one is a tented Bedouin Village where one can dine under the stars.
- Other activities such as desert driving, sand-skiing, dhow cruises, paragliding, falconry tours, and bird watching can be arranged from the hotel.
- It has close proximity to the world’s largest gold souk, carpets and fabrics souk and the spice souk.
9. Burj Al Arab
Welcome to the world’s first seven-star hotel – Burj Al Arab! Arrive in luxury and style, and stay at ultra-magnificent Royal Suites – this is Burj Al Arab for you! Shaped like a sail and built on a man-made island, Burj Al Arab in Dubai is one of the most photographed landmarks in Dubai. Repeatedly voted as “the most luxurious hotel in the World”, all its suites reflect the very finest that the world has to offer. Each suite features a floor-to-ceiling glass window, offering panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Guests can enjoy an unforgettable welcome as they arrive at Dubai’s most iconic hotel, by dedicated helicopter service.
- Arrive in a style! You can experience ultimate luxury from the moment you arrive at the world’s most luxurious hotel, in a Rolls Royce or Mercedes!
- Discover the wonders of the desert and the mysteries of Dubai with hot-air ballooning safaris offered by Burj Al Arab.
- Guests have plenty of options in terms of bars and restaurants, as the restaurant features a beach bar, a poolside bar, and five bars and lounges.
- Rejuvenate yourself with facials, body scrubs, aromatherapy, and sauna, at the world-renowned Talise Spa at Burj Al Arab.