If you’re not looking to miss out a single moment of the Diwali 2018 celebrations while you’re in the UAE, Dubai is where all the fun stuff is happening. Symbolizing warmth, goodwill, and prevalence of good over evil, Diwali, the Festival of Lights, is celebrated by millions of Indians across the world. As this festival sets in every year, it never fails to scale up the excitement, happiness, and anticipation levels, unfolding an extended Diwali celebration comprising fireworks, cultural performances, special Diwali 2018 markets, lighting of lamps, and of course – MOUTH-WATERING FOOD!!
Sounds exciting, right? Dubai is all set to shine as bright this Diwali, as it prepares to host an array of fun activities to ring in the festival of lights! While the celebrations have already started, it’s still not too late!! You can catch up with all the fun and excitement till November 10th.
Dubai Creek will be hosting the UAE’s FIRST EVER official Diwali lamp lighting ceremony on November 7, at 8:30 PM!! Watch the night sky glimmer with bright, colourful fireworks.
Diwali 2018 Activities YOU can take part in:
SET A WORLD RECORD!!
- Location: Al Seef Dhow Deck
- Date and time: November 10, 5PM to 10PM
- Help Dubai attempt a world record for the highest number of people lighting up LED lights in a relay!!
Dazzling Diwali 2018 Celebrations at BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai
- Location: BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai
- Date: Nov 9-10
- Starting from just AED 99, here’s where you can celebrate Diwali in Dubai with live music concerts and performances, mouth-watering street food festival, exciting rides, and street shows that include folk dances, magic shows, Bollywood-themed acts, and more!
- Helpful TIP: The venue plans to offer FREE ENTRY to the first 100 guests visiting the park on each day!
Light your own diyas
- Location: Dubai Creek
- Date and time: November 1-10, 5PM to 10PM
- Activity: Put up a LED tea light on a pre-prepared diya (Diwali lamp) at Dubai Creek, as you celebrate an ultimate Diwali in Dubai.
- Location: Dubai Creek
- Date and time: November 7, 8:30PM onwards
- Watch the beautiful Dubai Creek light up with a stunning display of fireworks, as you take your Diwali celebrations to the next level.
- Location: Al Seef
- Date: November 1-10
- Shop for silver ware, handicrafts, decoratives, and Indian outfits at a special Diwali 2018 fair at Al Seef’s heritage area – an authentic way to celebrate Diwali in Dubai!
ALSO READ: TOP Muslim Wedding Honeymoon Destinations