14 Mesmerizing Pictures of The Amalfi Coast
1. SorrentoPacked with tourists in Spring, Sorrento is famous for its spectacular coastal views, and quaint boat rides. Your trip to Italy is incomplete without visiting this place. When in Amalfi Coast, do try "Limoncello", a delicious Italian lemon liquor you can relish with your meals!
2. PositanoFound in the southern part of Amalfi, Positano is straight out of a fairy tale with its colourful houses that lie on the mountain! Easily accessible by buses, Positano has TONS of great cafes by its beautiful streets. To make the most of the view of the mountainside, try taking a boat ride. If you happen to visit the Amalfi Coast in Italy, Positano is a must-visit! 13 Reasons Why You MUST visit ITALY!
3. SalernoSalerno is the largest town on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. It is the perfect combo of the old and new town. Visit Centro Storico for a beautiful evening with your loved one. You will find a range of clubs, bars and pubs in Salerno.
4. Vietri sul MareVietri sul Mare is a small town just 2 miles away from Salerno. Here, you will find brightly painted 'majolica' or handmade earthenware ceramic pottery. People say strolling through the streets of Vietri sul Mare is like visiting an open-air museum!
5. AtraniVery close to Amalfi town, Atrani is laidback and has a relaxed vibe. Found between two cliffs overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea, Atrani is a small area that can be explored on foot. Make sure you visit Piazza Umberto, the central square which is a favourite place of the locals as well. There are lots of amazing trattorias nearby and a super tiny beachfront in front of the square Piazza Umberto that you can have a good time at. Want to know another Instagram-worthy location in Italy? - Cinque Terre!
6. PraianoLocated between Amalfi and Positano, Praiano is an absolutely stunning town on the Amalfi Coast. Spend an intimate evening by the harbour while enjoying breathtaking views of the sea and the enchanting town. Need help with Italy visa? Know it all here!
7. Fiordo di FuroreAlso known as the "village that doesn't exist", Fiordo di Furore is one hell of an attraction. The place is surrounded by soaring cliffs and the turquoise waters of Schiano river. Often neglected, this place is highly photographable and unusual!
View this post on Instagram
8. RavelloWant the best views of the Amalfi Coast? Head to Ravello! Found on the high mountains between Amalfi town and Maiori, Ravello is a much more reserved place to chill and to get a marvellous view from the top! You will find beautiful terrace restaurants here to enjoy the sunset.
View this post on Instagram
Ci sono posti che ti fanno sognare ad occhi aperti e ognuno di noi ne ha visto almeno uno nella vita. Questo in foto è il mio: Ravello 🥰 E il vostro qual è? . . . . #ravello #ravelloitaly #ravellowedding #costieraamalfitana #costiera #costieramalfitana #italia #italianplaces #beautifuldestinations #travellingthroughtheworld #ig_italia #italian_landscapes #campania #campaniadavivere