You might want to have a look at the destinations listed below:
Eid getaway from UAE: Italy
Let’s not even get started with how beautiful this place is. Adorned with numerous cathedrals, boundless scenic landscapes and cuisine to die for, Italy ranks high on the favourite family destinations list for Eid escapades.
Top things to do in Italy:
- Take a night ride in the beautiful gondola.
- Take a guided tour of Vatican.
- Gorge on the tastiest pizzas in Naples.
Book your Italy holiday packages here
Eid getaway from UAE: Turkey
A famous Turkish proverb reads, ‘A cup of coffee commits one to forty years of friendship’.
It says a lot about the place as mesmerizing as Turkey. Its surreal landscape, intriguing history and ‘Baklava’ (Middle Eastern dessert) would ensure that you surely have more than a cuppa and a romance that would last a little more than forever.
Top things to do in Turkey:
- Bathe your blues away in any of the luxurious Turkish Hammam (baths).
- Forget the calorie count as you feast on Kumpir.
- Lose yourself in the mesmerizing sights of the city as you cruise down Bosphorous.
Book your Turkey holiday packages here
Eid getaway from UAE: Philippines
One of the best bet for your Eid holidays, Philippines is a perfect destination for adventure and some quiet time. Make sand castles with your kids, get chatting with a friendly Filipino or challenge yourself with endless adventures activities in Philippines, rest assured, it would be a long weekend well-spent!
Top things to do in Philippines:
- Take a dip in Tubbataha Reef and spend quality time with numerous little fishes.
- Go around discovering the country side in a colourful Jeepney.
- Explore the nature, flora and fauna of this incredibly attractive place.
Eid getaway from UAE: Thailand
Thai food! Enough said! Okay, the country is lined with skyscrapers, malls, world-class beaches and is a shoppers’ paradise, but then THAI FOOD. Can you say Thai green curry, Pad Thai, Massaman curry, Tom yam goong, Som tam, Thai fried rice without drooling a bit? I bet not!
Top things to do in Thailand:
- Play, caress and take a mud bath with the elephants in Thai Elephant Home.
- Hop onto a boat ride and discover a number of islands, caves and lagoons as you take the Two Sea tour.
- Rent a bike and savour the beauty of Thailand’s countryside.
Book your Thailand holiday packages here
Eid getaway from UAE: Seychelles
If you like to go on vacation and do that with élan, Seychelles and its magnificence is just right for you! Sky blue water, virginal white sands, a villa or who knows a private island for yourself… everything about this place is angelic.
Top things to do in Seychelles:
- Say hello to the world from the top of Morne Blanc, one of the most picturesque hiking trail of Seychelles.
- Be driven around in a Catamaran, savour some yummy lunch onboard and get a chance to snorkel in the mighty Indian Ocean.
- Discover the most exotic flowers found on the earth at La Misere Exotics Garden Centre.
Book your Seychelles holiday packages here
Eid getaway from UAE: South Africa
A photographer’s delight, and a fast growing mecca for adventure freaks, South Africa is the latest love for the people bitten by the wanderlust. From Kruger National Park to the iconic Table Mountain to the Johannesburg Zoo, you really will be spoiled for choice for activities to do and places to visit.
Top things to do in South Africa:
- Go, take a hike! Quite literally to reach the top of the Table Mountain. Too lazy for that? Thank the person who invented cableway.
- Take a selfie with the Lion King at the Kruger National Park, may be?
- Prove that you are a braveheart and opt for ‘kayaking with crocodiles’.
Book your South Africa holiday packages here
Eid getaway from UAE: France
Bonjour! The romantic capital of the world, the must-visit place on every fashionista’s bucket list and a birthplace of luxury (think: Louis Vuitton! Dior! Moët et Chandon!!!), France is a perfect holiday getaway for people who are all of above and more!
Top things to do in France:
- Shop and then shop some more at Bordeaux, Paris, Saint-Tropez and Nice.
- Eiffel Tower, do I need to say more?
- Sample a few (or all) of 246 variety of cheese available.
Book your France holiday packages here
Eid getaway from UAE: Switzerland
There is a reason why Switzerland is the happiest country of the world in 2015! And, if you are curious to know why, I would suggest book yourself a flight right now and check it for yourself.
Top things to do in Switzerland:
- Check out the beauty of ice laden Alps Mountains and try your hand at skiing.
- Swiss chocolates, eat them, learn to cook them, take home as a souvenir; you will never ever have enough of them.
- With 46 railway companies, more than 5,000 km (3,100 mi) of tracks, and a transportation system that’s rarely delayed; taking a train ride is the best way to get around Switzerland.
Book your Switzerland holiday packages here
Eid getaway from UAE: Malaysia
On the wish-list of every traveller, Malaysia never ceases to surprise its visitors. From the glistening lights of the skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur to the serene blue waters of Perhentian Island and Langkawi Island, Malaysia comes alive in vivid colours. Each island has its history; it is but a wonder how each one has come together to form what can be termed as a singular characteristic that defines the country. Take the island of Penang, for instance and you will notice a whole new country sprouting with its confines. It is this vibrancy that brings tourists and diehard travellers back to this mercurial nation.
Top things to do in Malaysia:
- Have a quite dinner at a specialised hotel ‘Dining in the dark’, Kuala Lumpur.
- Visit one-of-its- kind Cat Museum in Kuching.
- Adrenaline junkies and motorsport lovers should not miss out on a chance to visit the motorsport race track, Sepang International Circuit.
Book your Malaysia holiday packages here
Eid getaway from UAE: Maldives
The ultimate romantic getaway, the food lover’s paradise, a home to thousands of species of marine life and vibrant coral reefs, Maldives is the perfect place to experience an upscale, ultra-luxurious beach holiday experience.
Top things to do in Maldives:
- Go on a night fishing trip.
- Visit Hukuru Miskiiy – the oldest mosque in the country.
- Adventure lovers would love to surf on a great variety of waves ranging from four to eight feet at the Pasta point.