The Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF 2018), a month-long mega event starting on 26th of December 2017 and ending on 27th of January 2018, is unarguably worth your travel itinerary! You can observe and thoroughly enjoy the admirable shopping, art, culture and dining scene of Dubai with your family and friends. December and January are also the best time to visit Dubai as the weather gets pleasant and cold (23° – 26°C), at least by Dubai standards!
Here are some of the best shopping tips if you are planning to visit Dubai for DSF 2018:
- First and foremost, purchase the extremely handy DSF Pass (costing between AED 399 AND AED 1190) that will help you avail amazing discounts from 26th December 2017 to 20th February 2018 at 61 of Dubai’s best entertainment avenues, theme parks, restaurants & other top attractions. For more details, click here.
- Go for the costliest and the most important items at the beginning! By following this simple rule, you end up saving a lot.
- If you plan to buy designer clothes, Dubai Shopping Festival is the perfect event. The wide variety of apparels presented by famous commercial brands at jaw-droppingly attractive prices will leave you spoilt for choice! Amazing deals are available on home décor, perfumes, cosmetics, electronics and spices as well.Also read: Must-Visit Dubai Shopping Malls During DSF
- The gold price in Dubai is relatively low during the Dubai Shopping Festival! For availing this benefit, you must find out about the popular stores that are selling the best quality gold. Where to go in Dubai for it? The best possible option is the Diera Gold Souk that focuses completely on gold, silver, platinum and diamond jewellery.
- Don’t be hesitant to ask locals for some suggestions! The locals of Dubai participate avidly in the Dubai Shopping Festival. They may know the best spots for buying products you require. If you don’t wish to bother them a lot, hire a local guide or a professional shopper.
- Enjoy the celebrity performances and live music with close ones. Children get to meet their favourite cartoon characters such as Casper, Tarzan and Pokeman.
- Put on multiple layers of clothes to avoid long queues of the changing rooms.
- Be the early bird! Shop in the early hours to grab hold of the best offers. People from across the world come here to shop at this time of the year, so the demand for products is exponentially high!
- Apart from cheap shopping in Dubai, you can take part in a desert safari, have fun at the Ferrari World, and watch the dolphin and seal shows in the Dubai Dolphinarium.
- Use a credit/debit card that provides you instant cashback and reward points. If you don’t have a good reward card, get one before you head for the Dubai Shopping Festival.Also read: Dubai Shopping Festival Offers 2018
- Stay updated for the latest news & offers. Make use of of apps like Dubai Shopping Festival mobile app to get the latest updates about the Dubai Shopping Festival, 2018. You can thank us later for this tip! ?