The Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF 2020), a month-long mega event starting on 26th of December 2019 and ending on 1st February 2020, is unarguably worth your travel itinerary! You can thoroughly enjoy the admirable shopping, art, culture, and dining scene of Dubai with your family and friends. The months of December and January are also the best time to visit Dubai as the weather gets pleasant and mildly cold, perfect for exploring the city’s cultural offerings.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2020 Tips
Here are some of the best tips for Dubai shopping festival 2020:
- Go for the costliest and the most important items at the beginning! By following this simple rule, you end up saving a lot.
- If you plan to buy designer clothes, Dubai Shopping Festival is the perfect event. The wide variety of apparels presented by famous commercial brands at jaw-droppingly attractive prices will leave you spoilt for choice! Amazing deals are available on home décor, perfumes, cosmetics, electronics, and spices as well. For more details, click here.
- The gold prices in Dubai is relatively low during the Dubai Shopping Festival! For availing this benefit, you must find out about the popular stores that are selling the best quality gold. Where to go in Dubai for gold shopping? The best possible option is the Deira Gold Souk that focuses completely on gold, silver, platinum, and diamond jewellery.
- Don’t be hesitant to ask locals for some suggestions! The locals of Dubai participate avidly in the Dubai Shopping Festival. They may know the best spots for buying products you require. Hire a local guide or a professional shopper to fulfil your shopping wishlist.
- Enjoy the celebrity performances and live music concerts with your near and dear ones.
- Be the early bird! Shop in the early hours to grab hold of the best offers. People from across the world come here to shop at this time of the year, so the demand for products is exponentially high!
- Apart from shopping in Dubai, you can take part in a desert safari, have fun at the Ski Dubai, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, and watch the dolphin and seal shows in the Dubai Dolphinarium.
- Use a credit/debit card that provides you instant cashback and reward points. If you don’t have a good reward card, get one before you head for the Dubai Shopping Festival.
- Stay updated for the latest news & offers. Make use of apps like Dubai Shopping Festival mobile app to get the latest updates about the Dubai Shopping Festival. You can thank us later for this tip!
What to buy in Dubai Shopping Festival 2020
- Dubai shopping festival is your one-stop destination to buy gold and silver jewellery and diamond, platinum, and precious gemstones at unbelievable attractive prices. If you are looking forward to buying gold jewellery during the Dubai shopping festival 2020, Gold Souk is the ideal place. Look out for quality gold ornaments at an attractive price from Gold Souk. Gold price in Dubai shopping festival tends to be lower than the rest of the year as well.
- Dubai is also the hub for luxury and high-end fashion brands. Look out for exciting discounts and special promotions on brands such as Christian Louboutin, Armani, Burberry, Prada, Bvlgari, Diesel, etc during the Dubai shopping festival 2020!
- Perfumes and cosmetics brands like Bvlgari, De Beers, Chanel, Burberry are also available and are duty-free!
- Watch connoisseurs can shop for top-notch luxury watch brands like Cartier, Rado, Rolex, Breitling, Montblanc, and many more luxury brands.
- World class leather jackets, bags, wallets and purses and shoes are available from the houses of several top international and local Emirati brands are available.
- The list of products to buy during the festival also includes a wide range of home décor products including quality carpets from the Middle East region. Look out for attractive deals on carpets and rugs ranging between 50% to 75% discounts.
- The stellar products of the festival are the latest electronics and gadgets. Dubai’s tax-free shopping attracts plenty of shoppers looking to buy the latest LED and Plasma TVs, music systems, mobile phones, tablets, laptops, fitness devices, Bluetooth speakers, digital and video cameras, home theatre systems, and several computer and electronic devices.
- Exotic spices and dry foods are also in demands among the shoppers during the Dubai shopping festival.
Best time to visit Dubai Shopping Festival 2020
Dubai Shopping Festival 2020 is the best time to the year to visit Dubai and UAE. Mild winters make it pleasant to enjoy adventures in Dubai’s sand dunes or take a dhow cruise in the Arabian Gulf. The Dubai shopping festival held between December 26th to February 1st makes it even more attractive destination for travellers arriving in Dubai.
The Dubai Shopping Festival 2020 is not just a celebration of shopping, it’s also about celebrating Dubai’s rich cosmopolitan culture including its rich culinary cuisines, music concerts, art and cultural performances, sporting events, etc. The two-month long shopping festival is filled with attractive deals, special promotions, and plenty of entertainment.