The dynamic region of the Middle East is steadily emerging as a strong aviation market. Fuelled by tourism boom and a greater demand for outbound travel, the aviation industry of the Middle East is continuously thriving to attain higher standards in the market. Driven by a public-private investment module, luxury airlines in the Middle East are continuously getting voted amongst the top airlines in the world. Few airlines of the region like Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar Airways are among the top international airlines in the world. There are no shortage of Middle East flights to top European, Asian and North American cities.
Middle East airlines booking is much in demand due to the high quality of hospitality services, airline punctuality (on-time arrivals and departure), and utmost comfort and style. Impeccable service, delightful cuisine, plush seats, state-of-the-art entertainment systems, and ultra-luxurious facilities like personal suites, onboard chef, and private pick and drop services with limousines are some of the biggest USPs of the Middle East airlines flights.
Luxury airlines in the Middle East region.
1. Emirates Airlines - Largest airlines in the Middle East
The largest airline in the Middle East, Emirates Airlines is based in Dubai and is wholly owned by the government of Dubai. The world’s fourth largest airline, Emirate flies to 136 destinations worldwide with a fleet of 237 aircrafts. World-class services include private chauffeur driven pick and drop services to the airport, exclusive check-in services, and lounge access, while in-flight services include gourmet cuisine, latest entertainment system, plush comfortable seats, and well-designed business and first-class space. Emirates Airlines phone numbers are (600 555 555 - UAE). Book Emirates Airlines flight tickets online by visiting https://www.emirates.com/ae/english/.
2. Qatar Airways - "World’s 5-star airline"Qatar Airways, the official flag carrier airline of Qatar, is one of the best Middle East luxury airlines. The airline lives up to its motto of “World’s 5-star airline”. Qatar Airways has a reputation for providing world-class services and facilities like flatbeds, plenty of personal space, latest entertainment system and gourmet cuisine in its business class. Qatar Airways flies to 146 destinations and is certainly one of the leading airlines of the Middle East. Qatar Airways booking is available at https://www.qatarairways.com/en/homepage.html.
3. Etihad Airways - Luxury Airlines of the Middle EastThe official airline of United Arab Emirates, Etihad Airways is the second-largest airline in the country after the Dubai-based Emirates Airlines. Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways was established by a royal decree in 2003 and is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world with a fleet of 117 aircrafts and serves 120 destinations. Etihad Airways is renowned for offering lavish services to its guests and is among the top luxury airlines in the Middle East. The services include delightful culinary cuisine, flatbeds, latest entertainment, and dedicated lounge services. Etihad Airways phone number is (+971 2 5990000) and the Etihad Airways booking is available at https://m.etihad.com/en/ READ MORE: 14 Quick Steps To Book Cheap Flights
4. Oman Air - Official airlines of Oman
Oman Air is the official airline of Oman that has a fleet of 39 aircraft and flies to 46 destinations. The official motto of the airlines is “Modern Vision. Timeless Traditions”. The airline has embarked upon a strategy of offering high-luxury services like mini suites in its first class cabins, delectable gastronomic cuisines, exclusive lounges, chauffeur drive services, personal toiletries and entertainment systems. Oman Air is one of the top luxury airlines in the Middle East and is growing in reputation for its quality services. Oman Air online booking website is https://www.omanair.com/en/plan-book
5. Gulf Air - Middle East's oldest airline
Gulf Air is the official airline of Bahrain and is one of the oldest airlines in the Middle East. The airline can trace its roots back to 1940. The airline was once funded by Qatar, Oman and UAE along with Bahrain. Today, Gulf Air flies to 43 destinations with a fleet of 28 aircrafts. Services include exclusive lounge, sky chef, sky nanny, in-flight entertainment system, flatbeds, the special Falcon Gold Lounge, and special meals catering to the passenger’s requirement. One of the top luxury airlines in the Middle East, Gulf Air online booking is available from https://flights.gulfair.com/falcon.
READ MORE: 10 Expert Tips To Overcome Fear Of Flying
6. Saudi Arabian Airlines - The official Saudi air carrier
Saudi Arabian Airlines, now rebranded as Saudia, is the official airline of Saudi Arabia and is the third largest airline in the Middle East. Saudia is one of the oldest airlines of the region and is known for offering dedicated services to the citizens of Saudi Arabia. Saudia currently flies to 126 destinations and has a fleet size of 146 aircrafts. The services of Saudia include wonderful cuisine, recliner seats, sleeping suits, entertainment system, magazines, Wi-Fi, flight phone, and more. Saudia online booking is available through their site - https://www.saudia.com/
7. Royal Jordanian - "A World of Stories"
Royal Jordanian is the official airline of Jordan that was established in 1963, and currently, caters to 60 destinations with its fleet of 36 aircrafts. One of the top airlines in the Middle East and fondly known as rj airlines. The airline is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance and its official tagline says "A World of Stories". The Royal Jordanian offers dedicated Crown check-in services, Crown lounge, Crown dinner, flat beds, in-flight entertainment systems and delicious cuisine. Royal Jordanian phone number is +962 6 5100000 and Royal Jordanian online booking is available at https://www.rj.com/en.