One of the most visited countries in the world, Turkey has a favourable visa policy aimed at increasing and facilitating free movement of tourists into the country without any hassles. Turkey attracts millions of tourists every year and this number is steadily increasing due to the easy, tourist-friendly visa policy of Turkey.
Turkish Visa Online
A country located at the crossroads of Asia, Europe and Africa; surrounded by the beautiful Mediterranean, Aegean and the Black Sea; Turkey has seen the rise and fall of several empires over centuries. A rich culture shaped by the glorious Ottoman Empire and a plethora of cultural heritage; is flourishing smoothly and attracting tourists with its contemporary attractions. Turkey is now a modern, progressive and secular country but it still retains its old-world charm and serves it with a lot of pride.
There are plenty of reasons to visit this beautiful country and revel in its enchanting culture, history and cuisine. For more info – Click here
Turkey visa for UAE residents [update]
If you’re already planning to visit Turkey and is researching on Turkey Visa Policy, then READ ON…
- Turkish passport holders and the citizens of Northern Cyprus do not need a visa to enter, reside or work in Turkey.
- Turkey allows visa-free travel policy for 79 countries for a period of 90 days, 60 days and 30 days.
- Visa-free countries for 90 days includes the likes of Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Malaysia, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, South Korea, Switzerland, etc. An identity document is accepted in lieu of a passport for the citizens of France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
- Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Russia and Ukraine are entitled to stay in Turkey for a period of 60 days without any visa.
- Citizens of Azerbaijan, Belarus, Costa Rica, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Macau, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan are allowed a stay of 30 days without any visa.
- Turkey e-visa facility is extended to 43 countries and territories and the citizens of these countries can obtain multiple-entry-e-visas online before arriving in Turkey. Visitors arriving without E-visa can apply for them via interactive kiosks placed in Turkish airports for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- Countries included in the Turkey e-visa services include Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, China, Ireland, Indonesia, Kuwait, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, UK, USA, Oman among others.
- Conditional e-visa service is also available for some African and Asian countries but grants only a stay of 30 days. Algeria, India, Ethiopia, Ghana, Vietnam, Pakistan, Libya, Kenya, Bangladesh, Nepal are in the group along with few others.
- Citizens of Gabon and Zambia must hold a valid visa or residence from one of the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) or Schengen countries.
- Citizens of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Pakistan and Philippines must have return tickets with Turkish or Pegasus Airlines.
- Citizens of Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar, Cuba, Cambodia, and countries of Oceania region are required to obtain a visa in advance at one of the Turkish diplomatic missions.
- Disclaimer: The information provided in the blog is of dynamic nature. Country’s visa policies are bound to change from time to time. Please check for the updated information regarding visa policies with the nearest Turkish diplomatic consulates or embassies in your respective countries – www.evisa.gov.tr.