Good news, residents of United Arab Emirates! With UAE National Day celebrations just around the corner, we know that you are itching for that long-awaited holidays and we promise to make it a happy National Day for every UAE resident. That’s why for UAE national day holidays 2019, we are offering irresistible UAE national day offers with 28th and 29th Nov, 2019 departures for special holiday packages to the most wonderful countries of the world!
What & When is UAE National Day?
UAE National Day is celebrated in the honor of the union between all the seven emirates in 1972, which led to the formation of the modern day United Arab Emirates. This year, 2 December, 2019 i.e. UAE National Day is on a Monday. Perfect to stretch it into a long weekend and plan a quick holiday!
To make things easier for you, holidayme has put together a list of amazing countries and ready-made holiday packages at unbeatable rates! So plan a vacation for this UAE National Day long weekend, for these rates won’t come back 🙂
13 UAE National Day holiday packages at amazing rates!
This tiny European country has quickly become a favourite destination amongst Middle-Eastern travellers. Visitors not only sing praises about its scenic, diverse landscapes, stunning mountain-top monasteries and churches, mouth-watering local food, and super-friendly locals, but also the fact it is just a short flight away! One visit to this beautiful country, and you’ll be coming back for more.
Places included in the National Day Georgia Package:
1. If you want to spend a couple of days away from the hustle-bustle of a city, head straight to this beautiful lake resort that is built around a peaceful and calm lake. Spend two nights in the Lopota Lake Resort And Spa at Telavi, just a 2-hour drive from Tbilisi.
2. With a breath-taking view of the serene Lake Lopota, enjoy rejuvenating, deluxe – spa sessions in this luxury resort that is surrounded by the Caucasus mountains. Flaunting rose gardens and a wine-tasting terrace that also overlooks the lake, this place is the best weekend break that a city-dweller can get!
2. On Day 3, explore the city of love – Sighnaghi, one of the most pretty towns of Georgia, the amazing Bobde monastery and the famous grape fields of the region – reminding you of Italy’s Tuscany region. Finally arriving in Tbilisi, Georgia’s capital.
3. On Day 4 you can opt for the Ananuri, Gudauri Kazbegi tour. You will see the Ananuri Fortress, the Holy Trinity Church and much more.
Just a little over 4 hours away from the UAE are the gorgeous islands of the Seychelles, surrounded by the aquamarine waters of the Indian Ocean. Flaunting some of the most beautiful beaches you’ll ever witness in your life and thriving with the vibrant Creole culture that is as unique as it’s warm, Seychelles will charm you every day. If you only have 3-4 days for a holiday, then the 3 islands of Seychelles that you must visit are Mahe, La Digue and Praslin. In fact, here’s the perfect Seychelles itinerary for a 4D/3N long weekend getaway: 4 days in Seychelles.
What the National Day Holiday Package to Seychelles offers:
- You get to pamper yourself for 3 nights in the luxurious Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa, located right in front of the Beau Vallon beach in Mahe Island. Don’t miss a spa session there and the lovely breakfast buffet spread out every morning.
- You can opt for a full-day tour that takes you island-hopping to Praslin island (you will see the UNESCO World Heritage Site – Valle de Mai nature reserve and the fabulous Anse Lazio beach) and then to La Digue island where you can spend a lazy afternoon on the too-beautiful-to-believe Anse Source d’Argent beach!
- On the third day, you may opt to go on a reef safari that takes you to the St. Anne National Marine Park, a marine bioreserve that is spread over 6 islands – Sainte Anne, Round Island, Cerf Island, Long Island, Moyenne Island and Ile Cachee. The reef safari will take you on a submarine to show the varied marine life that Seychelles is blessed with! You can also try snorkelling in the middle of the ocean. Read more about this 4 day Seychelles itinerary here.
Bounded by Caspian Sea on one side and Caucasus Mountains to the other, Azerbaijan, the tiny country squeezed between Asia and Europe, is famous for its raw natural beauty. Adding to the natural beauty is the extremely unique Eurasian culture seen all over the country, right from their folk arts to the exquisite Azerbaijani carpets, thus making the destination one of the most coveted UAE national day holiday package!
Places included in the Azerbaijan Package:
1. Two nights in Baku where you can go on a city tour of Baku, where you will visit the most famous landmarks of the city like Karvansaray, Maiden tower, old labyrinth streets, Azerbaijani museum and mosques.
2. Two nights in Gabala: Go on a Gabala – Sheki full day trip, where you will witness ancient attractions like the ruins of Albanian city walls, see beautiful cities like Shamakhi and Ismayilli, enjoy the gorgeous Yeddi Gozel waterfall and sit in peace near Lake Nohur.
This National Day long weekend, the dreamy, white-sand beaches, idyllic islands, untouched rural beach-lined villages of Zanzibar are calling out to you! Just off the coast of Tanzania, Africa, the archipelago of Zanzibar is a 6 hour flight away from Dubai. But the distance is worth the wait – prepare yourself to be left speechless by its tranquil beauty
What you get in the Zanzibar National Day Holiday Package:
- Three nights of luxurious stay in the super-awesome DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Stone Town, Zanzibar.
- Touch, smell and taste the true essence of Zanzibar on a Spice Tour that takes you its famous spice plantations (Zanzibar is known as Spice Island after all!). Clove, lemon grass, vanilla, cardamom, chili – you name it, they’ll have it!
- Go on an optional tour to the historic Prison Island and see a hotel that was built to be a prison once, witness some spectacular coral reefs, go on a hiking trail or snorkel or visit a tortoise sanctuary!
Located in the Balkans, Serbia is a place where people, cultures, art, landscapes, history and faiths meet to create magic. Leisure travel, historical tours, backpacking, adventure vacation, family holiday – no matter what your style of travel, Serbia fits the bill for all perfectly. And the best part – Serbia is visa on arrival for UAE nationals and Indians too! Besides, we have some of the best UAE national day holiday offers for Serbia, handpicked just for you!
Places included in Serbia UAE National Day Holiday Package:
1. You can opt for a 5 hour small group walking tour where you can see the sights of Belgrade with a licensed guide. You can also enter the Kalemegdan Park to look at the Belgrade fortress on the banks of the Sava and Danube rivers.
2. Your hotel in this package will be the centrally located, chic, boutique hotel – “Constantine The Great”, from where you can easily go to most of Belgrade’s must-see attractions – Nikola Tesla museum, Belgrade fortress, Ada Ciganlija.
3. For an additional cost, you can visit the charming city of Novi Sad and explore the historical Petrovaradin Fortress and the beautiful Danube Park.
If going off the beaten path and making delightful memories along the way is your idea of a perfect vacation, then Kyrgyzstan is the place for you. On your retreat, you’ll get to experience true nomadic lifestyle and you’ll also get to explore Kyrgyzstan’s untouched and unspoiled natural beauty. This country is the perfect National Day long weekend getaway as it is also visa-free for UAE residents of most nationalities!
Places included in the Kyrgyzstan Package:
1. This memorable National Day holiday package from Dubai involves spending 4 nights in the capital city of Bishkek.
2. From Bishkek, you can go hiking in the gorgeous Ala Archa National Park and witness its snow-covered peaks, forested slopes, bustling rivers and cute alpine wildlife! Truly an adrenaline-pumping experience! You’ll also be taken to a countryside complex, “Hyde Park” where you can ride thorough-bred horses and witness the classic Eagles Hunters of Kyrgyzstan, live in action – an unforgettable, authentic experience!
3. On the Bishkek city tour with guide, you will get to see some of the top tourist attractions in the city, like the Victory Square, the Tsum Center and Oak Park.
The wilderness of Kenya is legendary! And, especially around November and December, the weather takes a turn for the better. In this perfect UAE National Day holiday deal to Kenya, you will get to visit several superb sites in the country, like the Masai Mara, Amboseli national park Naivasha, Nairobi and Nakuru.
What the 5 day Kenya holiday package itinerary offers:
- After landing in Kenya’s vibrant capital city, Nairobi, spend the day at leisure, exploring the city on your own. Some must-see tourist attractions of Nairobi include the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Nairobi National Park, the Karen Blixen Museum and the Nairobi National Museum.
- From Nairobi, you can go to Masai Mara, where you must spend at least two days going on wildlife safari to Africa’s most famous wild life safari game reserve – the Masai Mara National Reserve, and stand a chance to witness the “big 5” animals and other stunning African animals! Stay in the Keekorok Lodge, the first property set up in the reserve, located in the very heart of the Masai Maara. You might wake up to see giraffes, zebras, buffaloes and gazelles happily roaming around in the vast premises of the lodge!
- After two days of sheer adventure in the vast grasslands of the Masai Maara, how about relaxing in a luxury resort overlooking a pretty lake? Just five hours away is Lake Nakuru, an algae-filled soda lake that is visited by hordes of pretty pink flamingos! The best place to enjoy this view is from the lake-facing rooms of the Sentrim Elementaita Lodge located on the lake shore.
8. Sri Lanka
The pearl of the Indian Ocean has some of the best UAE national day holiday packages. It welcomes you with lush, idyllic beaches, sprawling tea estates, biodiverse rainforests, and ancient, historic sites. Sri Lanka has something on offer for every kind of traveller. In this package you get to enjoy two different historic cities, Kandy and Colombo.
Places included in the Sri Lanka Package:
1. Take a City tour of Kandy and en-route you can visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and Spice Herbal Garden.
2. When the tour starts, you will visit Royal Botanical Garden, known for its orchid collection. Afterwards, you will go to see the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, the Gem and Lapidary museum, and a Cultural show in Kandy.
Located in the heart of Eurasia, Kazakhstan offers the best of both worlds! An important stop on the ancient Silk Route, this stunning country is a blend of fascinating tradition, pristine nature, remarkable architecture, impeccable hospitality and delectable food. That’s why it is a part of the superb UAE national day holiday packages we have got for you. And if you decide to visit Kazakhstan this national day, know that this beauty might steal your heart!
Places included in the Kazakhstan Package:
1. Discover the cultural hub and capital city of Kazakhstan, Almaty over 4 days and witness its vibrant vibes as winter slowly sets in!
2. In Almaty, you can either go for a half day sightseeing tour of the city or you can head over to the ski resort of Shymbulak and to see the Medeo dam and the highest skating rink in the world!
3. Take a city tour of Almaty and see the gorgeous Ascension cathedral, the charming Panfilov Park and its many, fantastic museums that offer a peak into the typical Kazakh life. Don’t miss the cable car ride to the top of the city to “Kok Tobe” hill atop which sits an entertainment centre, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of Almaty.
4. Spend a day at Lesnaya Skazka mountain resort, just an hour away from Almaty city, offering a host of fun activities for children and adults – hiking trails, rock climbing, horse riding, skiing in winter, quadrocycles, trolley, rope park, rock climbing, and ziplining,
Turkey is a special country not only because of its long, fabled, and illustrious past, but also because of its breath-taking natural attractions, a rich culture, lip-smacking food, and a thriving performing arts scene. The best part is traveling to Turkey has become much more affordable than ever before!
Places included in the Turkey Package:
1. As a part of City Tour of Istanbul, see the iconic Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern and Grand Bazaar. Not only that, you will also go for a Bosphorus tour including cruise and Golden Horn Coach Tour as well.
2. In the Princes’ Island Tour optional tour, you will head out to Büyükada island, and see Topkapi Palace and Kiz Kulesi along the way.
If visiting a country with pristine meadows, lakes, mountains, valleys, rivers, and forests is your idea for a perfect vacation, Armenia is the country you must visit. This ‘under-the-radar’ country packs a surprising punch with its stunning natural locales spread as liberally all over the country, as its historic landmarks.
Places included in the Armenia Package:
1. You will go for a Garni-Geghard tour. In this tour you will discover the unique sights of Pagan Temple of Garni, the Geghard monastery, and much more.
2. In the Yerevan city tour, you will check out landmarks like statue of Mother Armenia, the Cascade, Opera House, Republic Square, and much more.
3. You can also opt for a South Armenia tour (optional) to see Areni caves, Noravanq monastery, Jermuk waterfalls and Kechut reservoir.
One of the best budget friendly national day getaways from UAE, Thailand is a land full of majestic mountains, serene beaches, lush rice plantations, ancient and historical temples, floating markets, night markets, unexplored islands, wonderful waterfalls and a vibrant nightlife. End of November – December is the best time to visit Phuket, Thailand as the weather is clear and dry.
Places included in the Thailand Package:
1. 5 days in Phuket will ensure you have enough time to explore its breathtaking beaches, go scuba diving, or party at its beach clubs!
2. You can also go for an optional tour to Thailand’s celebrity island – Phi Phi island, that shot to stardom when its “Maya Bay” was featured in the Hollywood movie, “The Beach”.
3. Another optional tour is an excursion to the James Bond Island, named so for featuring in the Bond movie, ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’.
Maldives, a country known all over the world for its breath-taking lagoons, reefs, and beaches, routinely features on the bucket-list of avid travellers. This ultimate tropical paradise is home to some of the most luxurious resorts in the world. Maldives takes the idea of a ‘beach getaway’ to new heights with its picture-perfect beaches.
You will be landing in the beautiful city of Male and will quickly fall in love with it. Here are some top things to do while enjoying your leisure time in Male.
Interesting places you can explore on this tour (on your own):
1. For those of us who like to know the history of a place they are visiting, there is simply no better place in Maldives that tells the unique story of these islands, than the National Museum in Male. The museum surprises its visitors with its rich, extensive collection of artefacts from the ancient and medieval periods of the country.
2. See the intricate decorations on ancient coral stones, dating back to 1656, at the Hukuru Miskiiy Mosque located in Male. The origin and construction of this mosque is unrivalled in the entire world. (Tip: Dress conservatively)
3. Swim, snorkel, and dive in the crystal-clear waters of Ari Atoll. There is a very good chance that the world’s largest fish – the whale sharks, might swim up to say hello to you at the South Ari Atoll.
4. Sit back, grab your favourite chilled drink, and watch the sunset with your partner at the Fulhadhoo beach located in Fulhadoo Islands. This beach is widely considered as one of the most romantic beaches in the entire country.
Recommendation: An exclusive fine-dining experience underwater at the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant located in Alif Dhall Atoll. Savour a delicious dinner while turtles, eels, and other wonderful underwater creatures drop in to have a quick peek at you.