Good news, residents of United Arab Emirates! With UAE National Day celebrations just around the corner, we know that you are itching for that long-awaited holidays and we promise to make it a happy national day for every UAE resident. That’s why for UAE national day holidays 2019, we are offering irresistible UAE national day offers for special holiday packages to the most wonderful countries of the world!
What is UAE national day?
The day is celebrated in the honor of the union between all the seven emirates in 1972, which led to the formation of the modern day United Arab Emirates.
When is UAE national day?
December 2, 2019.
Without any further ado, let’s jump straight into the list of amazing countries to visit this national day –
1 Azerbaijan – Special UAE national day holiday packages
Bounded by Caspian Sea on one side and Caucasus Mountains to the other, Azerbaijan, the tiny country squeezed between Asia and Europe, is famous for its raw natural beauty. Adding to the natural beauty is the extremely unique Eurasian culture seen all over the country, right from their folk arts to the exquisite Azerbaijani carpets. Visit, only if you are ready to loose your heart to this stunning country!
Places included in the Azerbaijan Package:
1. A city tour of Baku, where you will visit the most famous landmarks of the city like Karvansaray, Maiden tower, old labyrinth streets, Azerbaijani museum and mosques.
2. An optional Gabala excursion, where you will witness ancient attractions like the ruins of Albanian city walls, see beautiful cities like Shamakhi and Ismayilli, enjoy the gorgeous Yeddi Gozel waterfall and sit in peace near Lake Nohur.
2 Turkey – Amazing UAE national day holiday packages
Turkey is a special country not only because of its long, fabled, and illustrious past, but also because of its breath-taking natural attractions, a rich culture, lip-smacking food, and a thriving performing arts scene. The best part is traveling to Turkey has become much more affordable than ever before!
Places included in the Turkey Package:
1. As a part of City Tour of Istanbul, see the iconic Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern and Grand Bazaar. Not only that, you will also go for a Bosphorus tour including cruise and Golden Horn Coach Tour as well.
2. In the Princes’ Island Tour optional tour, you will head out to Büyükada island, and see Topkapi Palace and Kiz Kulesi along the way.
3 Sri Lanka – Great UAE national day holiday packages
The beautiful island welcomes you with lush, idyllic beaches, sprawling tea estates, biodiverse rainforests, and ancient, historic sites. Sri Lanka has something on offer for every kind of traveller. In this package you get to enjoy two different historic cities, Kandy and Colombo.
Places included in the Sri Lanka Package:
1. Take a City tour of Kandy and en-route you can visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and Spice Herbal Garden.
2. When the tour starts, you will visit Royal Botanical Garden, known for its orchid collection. Afterwards, you will go to see the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, the Gem and Lapidary museum, and a Cultural show in Kandy.
4 Georgia – Irresistible UAE national day holiday packages
This tiny European country has quickly become a favourite destination amongst Middle-Eastern travellers. Visitors not only sing praises about its scenic, diverse landscapes, stunning mountain-top monasteries and churches, mouth-watering local food, and super-friendly locals, but also the fact it is just a short flight away!
One visit to this beautiful country, and you’ll be coming back for more.
Places included in the Georgia Package:
1. You can opt in for a half day city tour of Tbilisi, where you will see the best of Georgian capital.
2. On Day 2, you can opt for an optional tour to Kakheti. This tour will take you to the city of love – Signagi, the amazing Bobde monastery and the famous grape fields of the region.
3. On Day 3 you can opt for the Ananuri, Gudauri Kazbegi tour. You will see the Ananuri Fortress, the Holy Trinity Church and much more.
5 Armenia – High-quality UAE national day holiday packages
If visiting a country with pristine meadows, lakes, mountains, valleys, rivers, and forests is your idea for a perfect vacation, Armenia is the country you must visit. This ‘under-the-radar’ country packs a surprising punch with its stunning natural locales spread as liberally all over the country, as its historic landmarks.
Places included in the Armenia Package:
1. You will go for a Garni-Geghard tour. In this tour you will discover the unique sights of Pagan Temple of Garni, the Geghard monastery, and much more.
2. In the Yerevan city tour, you will check out landmarks like statue of Mother Armenia, the Cascade, Opera House, Republic Square, and much more.
3. You can also opt for a South Armenia tour (optional) to see Areni caves, Noravanq monastery, Jermuk waterfalls and Kechut reservoir.
6 Maldives – Luxury UAE national day holiday packages
Maldives, a country known all over the world for its breath-taking lagoons, reefs, and beaches, routinely features on the bucket-list of avid travellers. This ultimate tropical paradise is home to some of the most luxurious resorts in the world. Maldives takes the idea of a ‘beach getaway’ to new heights with its picture-perfect beaches.
You will be landing in the beautiful city of Male and will quickly fall in love with it. Here are some top things to do while enjoying your leisure time in Male.
Interesting places you can explore on this tour (on your own):
1. For those of us who like to know the history of a place they are visiting, there is simply no better place in Maldives that tells the unique story of these islands, than the National Museum in Male. The museum surprises its visitors with its rich, extensive collection of artefacts from the ancient and medieval periods of the country.
2. See the intricate decorations on ancient coral stones, dating back to 1656, at the Hukuru Miskiiy Mosque located in Male. The origin and construction of this mosque is unrivalled in the entire world. (Tip: Dress conservatively)
3. Swim, snorkel, and dive in the crystal-clear waters of Ari Atoll. There is a very good chance that the world’s largest fish – the whale sharks, might swim up to say hello to you at the South Ari Atoll.
4. Sit back, grab your favourite chilled drink, and watch the sunset with your partner at the Fulhadhoo beach located in Fulhadoo Islands. This beach is widely considered as one of the most romantic beaches in the entire country.
Recommendation: An exclusive fine-dining experience underwater at the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant located in Alif Dhall Atoll. Savour a delicious dinner while turtles, eels, and other wonderful underwater creatures drop in to have a quick peek at you.