Good news, residents of United Arab Emirates! With UAE National Day celebrations just around the corner, we know that you are itching for that long-awaited holidays and we promise to make it a happy National Day for every UAE resident. That's why for UAE national day holidays 2019, we are offering irresistible UAE national day offers with 28th and 29th Nov, 2019 departures for special holiday packages to the most wonderful countries of the world!
What & When is UAE National Day?UAE National Day is celebrated in the honor of the union between all the seven emirates in 1972, which led to the formation of the modern day United Arab Emirates. This year, 2 December, 2019 i.e. UAE National Day is on a Monday. Perfect to stretch it into a long weekend and plan a quick holiday! To make things easier for you, holidayme has put together a list of amazing countries and ready-made holiday packages at unbeatable rates! So plan a vacation for this UAE National Day long weekend, for these rates won't come back 🙂
13 UAE National Day holiday packages at amazing rates!
1. GeorgiaThis tiny European country has quickly become a favourite destination amongst Middle-Eastern travellers. Visitors not only sing praises about its scenic, diverse landscapes, stunning mountain-top monasteries and churches, mouth-watering local food, and super-friendly locals, but also the fact it is just a short flight away! One visit to this beautiful country, and you’ll be coming back for more.
Places included in the National Day Georgia Package:1. If you want to spend a couple of days away from the hustle-bustle of a city, head straight to this beautiful lake resort that is built around a peaceful and calm lake. Spend two nights in the Lopota Lake Resort And Spa at Telavi, just a 2-hour drive from Tbilisi. 2. With a breath-taking view of the serene Lake Lopota, enjoy rejuvenating, deluxe - spa sessions in this luxury resort that is surrounded by the Caucasus mountains. Flaunting rose gardens and a wine-tasting terrace that also overlooks the lake, this place is the best weekend break that a city-dweller can get! 2. On Day 3, explore the city of love – Sighnaghi, one of the most pretty towns of Georgia, the amazing Bobde monastery and the famous grape fields of the region - reminding you of Italy's Tuscany region. Finally arriving in Tbilisi, Georgia's capital. 3. On Day 4 you can opt for the Ananuri, Gudauri Kazbegi tour. You will see the Ananuri Fortress, the Holy Trinity Church and much more.
2. SeychellesJust a little over 4 hours away from the UAE are the gorgeous islands of the Seychelles, surrounded by the aquamarine waters of the Indian Ocean. Flaunting some of the most beautiful beaches you'll ever witness in your life and thriving with the vibrant Creole culture that is as unique as it's warm, Seychelles will charm you every day. If you only have 3-4 days for a holiday, then the 3 islands of Seychelles that you must visit are Mahe, La Digue and Praslin. In fact, here's the perfect Seychelles itinerary for a 4D/3N long weekend getaway: 4 days in Seychelles.
What the National Day Holiday Package to Seychelles offers:
- You get to pamper yourself for 3 nights in the luxurious Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa, located right in front of the Beau Vallon beach in Mahe Island. Don't miss a spa session there and the lovely breakfast buffet spread out every morning.
- You can opt for a full-day tour that takes you island-hopping to Praslin island (you will see the UNESCO World Heritage Site - Valle de Mai nature reserve and the fabulous Anse Lazio beach) and then to La Digue island where you can spend a lazy afternoon on the too-beautiful-to-believe Anse Source d'Argent beach!
- On the third day, you may opt to go on a reef safari that takes you to the St. Anne National Marine Park, a marine bioreserve that is spread over 6 islands - Sainte Anne, Round Island, Cerf Island, Long Island, Moyenne Island and Ile Cachee. The reef safari will take you on a submarine to show the varied marine life that Seychelles is blessed with! You can also try snorkelling in the middle of the ocean. Read more about this 4 day Seychelles itinerary here.
3. AzerbaijanBounded by Caspian Sea on one side and Caucasus Mountains to the other, Azerbaijan, the tiny country squeezed between Asia and Europe, is famous for its raw natural beauty. Adding to the natural beauty is the extremely unique Eurasian culture seen all over the country, right from their folk arts to the exquisite Azerbaijani carpets, thus making the destination one of the most coveted UAE national day holiday package!
Places included in the Azerbaijan Package:1. Two nights in Baku where you can go on a city tour of Baku, where you will visit the most famous landmarks of the city like Karvansaray, Maiden tower, old labyrinth streets, Azerbaijani museum and mosques. 2. Two nights in Gabala: Go on a Gabala - Sheki full day trip, where you will witness ancient attractions like the ruins of Albanian city walls, see beautiful cities like Shamakhi and Ismayilli, enjoy the gorgeous Yeddi Gozel waterfall and sit in peace near Lake Nohur.
4. ZanzibarThis National Day long weekend, the dreamy, white-sand beaches, idyllic islands, untouched rural beach-lined villages of Zanzibar are calling out to you! Just off the coast of Tanzania, Africa, the archipelago of Zanzibar is a 6 hour flight away from Dubai. But the distance is worth the wait - prepare yourself to be left speechless by its tranquil beauty
What you get in the Zanzibar National Day Holiday Package:
- Three nights of luxurious stay in the super-awesome DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Stone Town, Zanzibar.
- Touch, smell and taste the true essence of Zanzibar on a Spice Tour that takes you its famous spice plantations (Zanzibar is known as Spice Island after all!). Clove, lemon grass, vanilla, cardamom, chili - you name it, they'll have it!
- Go on an optional tour to the historic Prison Island and see a hotel that was built to be a prison once, witness some spectacular coral reefs, go on a hiking trail or snorkel or visit a tortoise sanctuary!
5. SerbiaLocated in the Balkans, Serbia is a place where people, cultures, art, landscapes, history and faiths meet to create magic. Leisure travel, historical tours, backpacking, adventure vacation, family holiday – no matter what your style of travel, Serbia fits the bill for all perfectly. And the best part - Serbia is visa on arrival for UAE nationals and Indians too! Besides, we have some of the best UAE national day holiday offers for Serbia, handpicked just for you!
Places included in Serbia UAE National Day Holiday Package:1. You can opt for a 5 hour small group walking tour where you can see the sights of Belgrade with a licensed guide. You can also enter the Kalemegdan Park to look at the Belgrade fortress on the banks of the Sava and Danube rivers. 2. Your hotel in this package will be the centrally located, chic, boutique hotel - "Constantine The Great", from where you can easily go to most of Belgrade's must-see attractions - Nikola Tesla museum, Belgrade fortress, Ada Ciganlija. 3. For an additional cost, you can visit the charming city of Novi Sad and explore the historical Petrovaradin Fortress and the beautiful Danube Park. Best UAE National Day deal: 3 nights/4 days in Serbia
6. KyrgyzstanIf going off the beaten path and making delightful memories along the way is your idea of a perfect vacation, then Kyrgyzstan is the place for you. On your retreat, you’ll get to experience true nomadic lifestyle and you’ll also get to explore Kyrgyzstan’s untouched and unspoiled natural beauty. This country is the perfect National Day long weekend getaway as it is also visa-free for UAE residents of most nationalities!
Places included in the Kyrgyzstan Package:1. This memorable National Day holiday package from Dubai involves spending 4 nights in the capital city of Bishkek. 2. From Bishkek, you can go hiking in the gorgeous Ala Archa National Park and witness its snow-covered peaks, forested slopes, bustling rivers and cute alpine wildlife! Truly an adrenaline-pumping experience! You'll also be taken to a countryside complex, "Hyde Park" where you can ride thorough-bred horses and witness the classic Eagles Hunters of Kyrgyzstan, live in action - an unforgettable, authentic experience! 3. On the Bishkek city tour with guide, you will get to see some of the top tourist attractions in the city, like the Victory Square, the Tsum Center and Oak Park. Book 4 nights/5 days in Kyrgyzstan
7. KenyaThe wilderness of Kenya is legendary! And, especially around November and December, the weather takes a turn for the better. In this perfect UAE National Day holiday deal to Kenya, you will get to visit several superb sites in the country, like the Masai Mara, Amboseli national park Naivasha, Nairobi and Nakuru.
What the 5 day Kenya holiday package itinerary offers:
- After landing in Kenya's vibrant capital city, Nairobi, spend the day at leisure, exploring the city on your own. Some must-see tourist attractions of Nairobi include the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Nairobi National Park, the Karen Blixen Museum and the Nairobi National Museum.
- From Nairobi, you can go to Masai Mara, where you must spend at least two days going on wildlife safari to Africa's most famous wild life safari game reserve - the Masai Mara National Reserve, and stand a chance to witness the "big 5" animals and other stunning African animals! Stay in the Keekorok Lodge, the first property set up in the reserve, located in the very heart of the Masai Maara. You might wake up to see giraffes, zebras, buffaloes and gazelles happily roaming around in the vast premises of the lodge!
- After two days of sheer adventure in the vast grasslands of the Masai Maara, how about relaxing in a luxury resort overlooking a pretty lake? Just five hours away is Lake Nakuru, an algae-filled soda lake that is visited by hordes of pretty pink flamingos! The best place to enjoy this view is from the lake-facing rooms of the Sentrim Elementaita Lodge located on the lake shore.