|SUNDAY SUN||MONDAY MON||TUESDAY TUE||WEDNESDAY WED||THURSDAY THU||FRIDAY FRI||SATURDAY SAT|
|19 USD 676||20 USD 697||21 USD 632||22 USD 989||23 USD 613||24 USD 836||25 USD 591 Cheapest|
|26 USD 591 Cheapest||27 USD 591 Cheapest||28 USD 591 Cheapest||29 USD 632||30 USD 591 Cheapest||31 USD 648||01|
Singapore tourist visa is not required for the citizens of UAE for a stay of up to 30 days. The citizens of Philippines, Argentina, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia and Brazil fall in the same category. Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Egyptian and Iranian expats require a Singapore visa for this travel destination. It is advisable that nationals of these and other countries get in touch with their respective embassies for obtaining comprehensive information.
The general Singapore visa requirements are as follows:
• Original passport
• Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
• Confirmed return air tickets
• Visa application form duly filled and signed
• 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
• Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
• The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
• Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
An individual entering Singapore over one year of age, irrespective of nationality, must have a valid International Certificate of Vaccination for yellow fever if they have been in or have travelled through any nation at risk of yellow fever within the preceding six days.
Please Note: Check the validity and other important details of the visa when you have received it.