UAE nationals enjoy a visa-free travel to Bahrain. However, they must have their National ID Cards for entering the country. It is advisable that nationals of different countries check with their respective embassies before visiting Bahrain.
Those who need to apply for Bahrain visa, must submit the following essential documents:
• Valid and original passport with at least 6 months of validity
• Clear coloured passport size photograph
• Round trip flight tickets
• A letter citing the reasons for your visit to the Head of Mission.
• Valid ID proofs
• Employment certificates and ownership documents
• Bank statements of last 6 months
• Confirmed hotel bookings and other mandatory documents required by Bahrain Immigration.
Citizens can also apply for an e-visa valid for 14 days if they are citizens of Azerbaijan, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Kenya, Seychelles and 28 other countries. There are several online websites that let you apply for a Bahrain e-visa.
Fee for Visit e-Visa – 29 BD (Equivalent to 282 AED)
Fee for Standard Tourist Visa – 22 BD (Equivalent to 213 AED)
Typically, Bahrain e-Visa is processed in 3 to 5 working days.
Please Note: Check the validity and other important details of the visa when you have received it.