UAE nationals can enjoy a visa-free stay at France for a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period. The same holds true for the citizens of Argentina, Peru, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Brazil and 56 other countries. They must essentially fulfil the following requirements:
• They should have a machine-readable passport with digital photo or a bio-metric passport
• They should possess a travel document which is valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure and which has been issued in the previous 10 years.
• They should have sufficient funds for their stay and onward/return journey
• They should properly justify the purpose and conditions of their stay
• They should not be listed in the Schengen Information System as someone to be refused entry and not be considered as a threat to public policy, internal security, public health or the international relations of any Schengen country.
Indian, Pakistani, Filipinos, Bangladeshi, Egyptian and Iranian expats living in the UAE require an Schengen visa for visiting France. It is advisable that nationals of these and other countries get in touch with their respective embassies for obtaining comprehensive information.
The general Schengen France visa requirements are:
• Filled-in visa application form
• Valid passport
• 2 passport-sized photographs
• Round-trip flight reservations or a complete travel itinerary, accompanied with a cover letter statring the purpose of visit
• Travel insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 (roughly 1,30,000 AED)
• Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
• Proof of sufficent financial means for the period of stay; Bank statements of the previous 3 months
The Schengen France visa can only be considered if the individual’s port of entry into Europe is France or if the individual is going to spend most of his days in France doing a multi-country trip in the continent.
Please Note: Check the validity and other important details of the visa when you have received it.
HolidayMe.com provides the cheapest flights from Dublin to Dijon from a wide range of Airlines. We offer the best deals on Dublin to Dijon flights for multiple Airlines that fly direct and indirect routes between Dublin and Dijon.You can book flights from Dublin to Dijon at HolidayMe.com in few easy steps. Just fill-in from and to destination, journey date and the number of passengers. On the next page, browse popular airlines, select Dublin to Dijon flight and proceed to checkout. You can also
use filters to select the best flight and airline that suits your requirements. Apart from cheap flights to Dublin to Dijon, if you are looking for hotels or holidays, HolidayMe is a one stop shop website that offers you great deals as per your needs. You can even customize your holiday packages as per your needs if you are on family vacation. In addition, if you have any queries or difficulties to book Dublin to Dijon flights, you can contact us on +971 44 298 989.