Netherlands Tour Packages
The Netherlands, also commonly known as Holland is one of the most beautiful European countries. By taking the Netherlands tour packages, one can see a place where art and culture intertwine, tradition and modernity blend and create a perfect picture of heaven. With a turbulent past associated with WWII, a long channel of canals across cities, and glittering tulip gardens, the Netherlands becomes one of the favorite spots among honeymooners and explorers. One can take the Netherlands tour package from Dubai and head enjoy holidaying in its joyful cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Delft, and Utrecht. Everything and every place in the Netherlands are worth plenty of admiration.
The Netherlands with holidayme.com
Holidayme offers exciting Netherlands tour package from Dubai that includes an affordable trip to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and other famous cities. Booking a Netherlands holiday package with holidayme comes with the best airlines to the Netherlands, awesome hotels in the Netherlands, and fantastic local sightseeing. Whether you want to stay at the heart of the old town or near a rustic place, you will find plenty of bed and breakfast options at holidayme.com.
The Netherlands Sightseeing
- Amsterdam is what comes first to the mind when anybody thinks of Netherlands sightseeing. Home to world-famous museums, art galleries, and breathtaking canals, Amsterdam is a must on the travel bucket list of the Netherlands.
- Located by the North Sea Coast of the Netherlands, The Hague is known for a Gothic court complex, a 16th-century palace, and many historical attractions.
- To see a complete modern side of the Netherlands, one can head to Rotterdam.
- Netherlands sightseeing would be incomplete if you don’t visit Utrecht, a city famous for its beautiful canals and medieval atmosphere.
- A car-free village of the Netherlands, Giethoorn attracts everyone seeking some calm and rustic experience.
- Delft is popular for its old town vibe, plush canals, and hand-painted blue-and-white pottery.
- Green wooden houses and old windmills of Zaanse Schans are among the famous tourist attractions in the Netherlands.
- One can keep Leiden among the must-visit places in the Netherlands tour packages and see countries oldest university.
- Include colorful wooden houses of Marken in your Netherlands tourism package and you will be able to experience the village life of the Netherlands.
- Located on Markermeer Lake, the town of Volendam is known for its fishing culture and traditional charm.
Activities in the Netherlands
- Thinking of the Netherlands tour on a bike? Go biking in Amsterdam and along the North Sea Coast of Holland.
- Be it Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum or Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art, the artistic heritage of the Netherlands is worth experiencing.
- From Anne Frank House to the Maritime Museum, take a tour of famous historical places on the Netherlands tour showcasing its turbulent history during the Second World War.
- What one must include in the Netherlands Holiday Package is a canal cruise in Amsterdam, Delft & nearby towns.
- Windmill watching is one of the popular activities in the Netherlands tourism package. Places like Kinderdijk and Zaanse Schans are best to watch Dutch windmills.
- Tulips from Holland have global fame. Stroll through the beautiful Tulip gardens in Keukenhof on your Netherlands tour.
- Click pictures of the stunning architecture of The Hague which is known as the political heart of the Netherlands.
What to eat in the Netherlands?
- Look at any list of the best Dutch foods and you will find Stroopwafel on top. A popular Dutch sweet, Stroopwafel is one of its kind cookies that adorns every bakery in the Netherlands.
- While eating in Holland, you will come across delicious fried meatballs called Bitterballen.
- A famous Dutch food that every traveler likes in the Netherlands is Patat which is a Dutch version on potato fries.
- When you’re on a walking tour of Dutch cities and feel hungry, try Croquettes from a vending machine at any of the FEBOs (Fast Food Restaurant Company).
- Other important parts of the Dutch cuisine include Poffertjes, Kaas, and Raw Herring.
- If you’re a Muslim traveler looking for some Dutch food tips, there are several halal restaurants in Amsterdam specializing in Middle Eastern, Indian, and Ethiopian foods.
Key Facts of the Netherlands
- Currency: Euro
- Languages: Dutch, English
- Time Zone: Central European Summer Time (GMT +2)
- Calling Code: +31
- Best Months to Visit: Mid-April to Mid-October