Prague Tour Packages
Prague an Insight
“The City of Thousand Spires”, a term tourist will confirm to when on Prague tours. It is considered amongst the most beautiful cities in the world. Since it was the seat of important kingdom rulings, one will be amazed at the ancient architecture on all of the Prague tours. As breath taking is the architecture, so is the country blessed with astounding natural beauty too. Indulging on cycling trips along the flower strip will be the highlight of any Prague holidays.
Prague holiday packages are not only limited to sightseeing but are also made unforgettable with the rich and hearty cuisine which is making it’s mark in the world food scenario. Prague holidays with children will be a delight when the entire family visits the wonderful zoo which has made a mark of its own.
Holidayme.com and Prague
Holidayme.com offers several customized holiday packages depending on what a customer seeks. Whether one wants a relaxed holiday while taking in the historical and natural wonders of the country, or an adventure packed adrenaline pumping trip, one can customize accordingly. The best hotels in Prague are a part of the packages which either offer fantastic views of the surroundings or are closest to all the wonders the city offers. Ensuring that the beginning of the tour is as wonderful as the journey, the services of the best airlines in Prague are offered, like Emirates and Czech Airlines.
Best Sightseeing Places in Prague
Listed in the UNESCO World Heritage sites, there are numerous sightseeing in Prague for one to be amazed. The most important Prague sightseeing places are given below:
- The best sightseeing in Prague is undoubtly the largest ancient castle in the world, The Prague Castle.
- The Charles Bridge is amongst the oldest and the most intriguing one. It has 32 points which make it totally different from the others in the world.
- The Clementinum on one hand is a collection of oldest building in Europe and on the other hand The National Library of the Czech Republic has more than six million books.
- The best Prague sightseeing place is the Old Town which has the 15th century Astronomical Clock. Jewish Quarter, Josefov.
- The St. Vitus Cathedral in the Prague castle took 5252 years to build and has a great harmony of different architectural styles, stained glass and the jewel encrusted altar.
- The National Gallery in Prague contains Europe’s most impressive art collection.
- The Prague Municipal House is the most splendid building in town with mural and the Smetlana Hall.
- The Prague Zoo is amongst the top 10 best zoos in the world with more than 700 species and endangered species.
Best Outdoor activities in Prague
Being known as the city of love one will be surprised at the number of outdoor activities in Prague. Here are a few most prominent Prague activities:
- The old train ride from the city to the outskirts is amongst the most romantic Prague activities.
- Roller blading is amongst family fun- oriented activities in Prague.
- Riegrovy Sady is a beautiful park with excellent views of the town and plenty of open spaces for sport.
- Cruises over the River Vltava with excellent dinner is a good way to enjoy the cityscape.
Best Food to try in Prague
This tiny country shares its borders with many others, yet Prague food has made it’s own distinct place in the culinary world. Here are the best food in Prague listed to take a look at:
- Svickova is an unusual Prague food which has beef, whipped cream, bread dumplings, cranberry sauce and garnishes.
- Perniky is amongst desserts the best food in Prague. It is basically ginger bread with honey, butter and nuts.
- Kolache are pastry shells filled with poppy seeds and jam.
- Kulajda is a sour cream soup which has potatoes, dill, mushrooms and egg.
- Bramboracky are potato pancakes which are used as coverings for meat or vegetable fillings.
- Goulash is a hearty soup made of beef, potatoes and bread.
- Chlebicky are open sandwiches with toppings of vegetables, garnishes, cold cuts, salads, or cheese.
- Kabul, El Amir, Istanbul Kebab, Klub Cestovatelu and Mailsi are few halal restaurants in Prague.
Key Facts of Prague
- Currency – Czech Koruna
- Country – Czech Republic
- Languages Spoken – Czech
- Time Zone – UTC+1, UTC+2
- Calling Code – +420
- Best Months to visit – July to November