Thailand Tour Packages
Thailand Tour Packages
Thailand an Insight
Thailand in their native language is known as Prathet Thai, or “Land of the Free” as it was never colonised by any other nation. The Monarchy holds a very special place in their culture, thus on a Thailand holiday you will come across the respect and love for the King in all the nationals. There are numerous small coastal islands with hidden coves, waterfalls and exotic marine life which ensures every Thailand tour is unique and different from the other.
The cuisine which has been voted as the most aromatic, colourful and delicious in the world will ensure any Thailand holiday a gastronomic delight. The resident culture and people are warm generous and always ready with a smile, thus, “ Land of Smiles” can be heard and felt on every Thailand tour. Everyone embarking on a Thailand tour package will always have a pleasant story to share.
Holidayme.com and Thailand
Holidayme.com offers customised holiday packages to the customers. They have a choice between a relaxing fun family holiday, or an adventurous jam packed one or a romantic getaway. To ensure a smooth and stress-free journey, one which stands up to the choice of the customers the service of best airlines in Thailand are offered, like Thai Airways, Singapore Airlines and Emirates. The company ensures that all the best hotels in Thailand in their respective categories, like 3star,4star and 5star are only made available. The location of stay is such that least possible time is engaged in travelling.
Let’s have a look at a few major sightseeing in Thailand one must visit:
- Bangkok is the first in Thailand sightseeing. Sprawling malls, street food, historical temples, Cruise on Chao Phraya River, parks and many more activities await here.
- Ko Samet, Ko Chang, Ko Phi Phi, Ko Samui and many more islands are islands topping the list of sightseeing in Thailand.
- Chiang Mai is a historically important city, rife with numerous fascinating Buddhist temples and one stop for all adventure activities.
- Kanchanaburi is the best-known Thailand sightseeing city well known for it’s breath-taking landscape and proximity to many national parks and waterfalls.
- Krabi has caves, a long soft sand coastline, exotic wildlife and close proximity to small islands.
Pai is a quaint village by the river with paddy fields, jungles and waterfall which makes a perfect destination for some quiet family time.
- Khao Lak has pristine beaches, waterfalls and is in close proximity to Similan and Surin islands.
- Pattaya has the Sanctuary of Truth Shrine and major beaches offering numerous water sports.
Phuket is full of colourful 19th century Sino-Portuguese buildings, Buddhist shrines and temples and lots of shopping places.
Activities in Thailand
There are many adventurous activities in Thailand at every corner than just food and beaches. Let’s take a brief look at a few:
• Paragliding is an adrenaline pumping Thailand activity which is available the year round due to the sunny weather.
• In the 1500yrs old Chiang Mai rainforest, ziplining, mountain biking, rock climbing and camping in a native village, are the activities in Thailand one can look forward to.
• Sea Kayaking is an eco-friendly Thailand activity offered in Phuket and Krabi.
• Snorkelling and white-water rafting are fun family activities in Phang Na’s Surin and Similan Marine National Park.
Thailand food is considered amongst world’s most aromatic, flavourful and colourful dishes. Below are the reasons why they attract such a huge gourmet crowd:
• Tom Yum soup is the icon of Thailand food, which is a hot, sour and lightly spiced soup with vegetables and seafood/meat.
• Gaeng Keow Wan Gai is the best food in Thailand made of vegetables or choice of meat/seafood in an aromatic green curry.
• Tom Kha Kai is a chicken/seafood soup made in the broth of coconut milk and considered the best food in Thailand.
• Som Tum or spicy green papaya salad is a Thailand food dish.
• Pad Thai noodles is made of flat fried noodles and meat or seafood dressed with vegetables.
• Kai Med Ma Muang is a spicey chicken dish.
A few good halal restaurants in Thailand are Al Saray- Soonvijai, Usman Muslim, Bawarchi Indian-Chidlom, Nadimo’s Lebanese-Silom Soi19, to name a few.
• Currency – Baht
• Capital – Bangkok
• Languages Spoken – Thai, Isan, Pak Tai
• Time Zone – UTC+7
• Calling Code – +66
• Best Months to visit – November to February