Canada Tour Packages
Canada an Insight
“Kanata” was the original name of the country which will be among the surprising facts told by guides on Canada tours. In the local language it means village, but the country has come way to far to be known as one. This country which is the second largest in world is blessed with numerous lakes, national parks, coastlines and mountain ranges. One will be surprised to see the different ethnicities living in harmony on Canada tours. Thus, while on Canada holidays finding food from different parts of the world is not very difficult.
Nature lovers will find their Canada tour packages full of adventure trips which will want them coming back again and again. Skiing on the slopes of Whistler, hiking in Banff national park, watching the entire Ontario skyline while dining in the CN Tower, or enjoying a game of ice hockey, Canada holidays has activities to suit every individual and for their various moods too.
Holidayme.com and Canada
At Holidayme.com customised tour packages are our main feature, which extends the freedom to customers to choose visiting the best possible cities and cover all the important historical and other famous sightseeing places. Whether customers choose to focus totally on the heritage visits or combine other adventure or leisure activities, their stay is guaranteed with maximum comfort, as the services of the best hotels in Canada are chosen. At the beginning of the journey to travelling within the country the best airline in Canada are booked.
Best Sightseeing Places in Canada
Being the second largest country in the world, there are many natural sightseeing in Canada along with heritage places. Here are a few best Canada sightseeing places:
- Ottawa’s Parliament is the best heritage sightseeing in Canada which has the 19th century Parliament building, the Centennial flame and is also visited to view the changing of the guards.
- Montreal Old Town is the heritage Canada sightseeing landmark where one can get a feel of the way of life in the 19th century.
- Niagara Falls is the most visited place in Canada.
- Banff National Park is the ideal place for nature lovers with its lush greenery, Lake Louise, The Rocky Mountains and the sights of the snow glaciers.
- Lake Ontario is the biggest in Canada and the CN tower on its bank is famous for its LookOut, Glass floor and the 360-degree revolving restaurant.
- Old Quebec town is a UNESCO listed heritage site with a Citadel, Chateau, museums and other historical buildings of importance.
- Whistler is popular for golf and mountain biking in summers and an excellent skiing town in winters.
- Victoria waterfront and the Butchart gardens are most beautifully developed sightseeing places.
Best Outdoor Activities in Canada
With many magnificent snow peaked mountains and plethora of wildlife, there are numerous possibilities of outdoor activities in Canada. Here are a few best Canada activities for the entire family:
- Whistler has snow white slopes where everyone in the family can try their hand in either skiing or snowboarding.
- Heli Skiing is amongst the best activities in Canada for people not interested in regular skiing.
- World renowned Canada activities is cycling in the Icefields Parkway in Alberta.
- The Valley of the 1000 devils in Saskatchewan has wildlife, hiking trails, dinosaur fossils and the trail of the meteor which killed all the dinosaurs.
- Pukaskawa is the largest national park in Ontario and is well known for its coastal hiking trails.
What to eat in Canada
Despite being a melting pot of many ethnicities, there are significant marked best food in Canada one must absolutely try. Here is a list of the best Canada food scene has to offer:
- Poutine is the best food in Canada which marks its presence worldwide. It is made of fries, cheese curd, gravy and meat topping.
- Bannock is a Canada food staple which has been made since the aboriginal times. It is crispy fried bread with various versions.
- Butter tarts are pastry shells filled with egg, sugar, condiments and butter.
- Nova Scotia lobster rolls are deliciously cooked lobsters with salad and sauce toppings.
- The Saskatoon berry is very much exclusive to the country.
- Beavers Tail is crispy fried dough smeared with Nutella, chocolate, fruits or sweet toppings of any kind.
- Paramount Fine foods, The Bergernator, Lahore Tikka House in Toronto, Ashirwad the Blessing and Let’s Falafel and Grill in Ontario are few well known halal restaurants.
Key Facts of Canada
- Currency – Canadian Dollar
- Capital – Ottawa
- Languages Spoken – English, French
- Time Zone – UTC-3.5, UTC-2.5
- Calling Code – +1
- Best Months to visit – April to October