Japan Tour Packages
Japan an Insight
“The Land of the Rising Sun” is what Japan is popularly known as, which will be the first thing very proudly mentioned on all Japan tours. The country comprises of 6800 islands out of which the major four are mostly covered on all Japan tour packages. It is blessed equally with a rich historical past as it is blessed with a rich cultural and culinary background. On Japan holidays one can visit the perfectly preserved shrines and temples showcasing the unique and delicate architecture as will as the bravery of the Kings and soldiers.
Japan tours are not limited to the unique shrines but also takes one along a journey to the holy Mt. Fuji on a pilgrimage tour or hiking tour as one wishes. Japan holidays are mostly planned around the spring season when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom and are the most beautiful natural wonder.
Holidayme.com and Japan
Japan is as attractive to history lovers due to the vast treasures of monuments, as it is for adventure seekers because of the opportunities on the Mt. Fuji, Chubu Sangaku National Park, Japanese Alps and the coastline. Holidayme.com offers customized holiday packages to ensure each customer fulfils their hearts desire. We start the journey ensuring maximum comfort by offering the services of the best airlines in Japan, namely Cathay pacific, Singapore Airlines and Emirates. The crucial part of the travel being the stay, it is ensured that the best hotels in Japan are booked.
Best Sightseeing Places in Japan
The best places for sightseeing in Japan are centuries old and rich in history and culture. Here are a few places to visit:
- The Imperial Palace in Tokyo is an intriguing sightseeing in Japan famous for its architecture, gardens and for fortunate few a glimpse of the royal family still residing there.
- Mount Fuji is a holy Japan sightseeing as well as the ideal place to watch the sunrise.
- Hiroshima Peace Park is a Japan sightseeing icon reminding the world of the horrors of science.
- Kyoto historic town is well known for the Golden pavilion, Nijo Castle, Imperial Palace and Arashiyama Bamboo Groove.
- Miyajima near Hiroshima is known as Japan’s Shrine Island due to the 8th century exquisite Itsukushima Shrine and many other monuments.
- Nara is home to The Great Buddha, 7th century Kofukuji Temple, Todai-ji temple, and the Hall of Great Buddha.
- Osaka Castle, Hokuku Shrine in the Osaka Castle Park, Shitenno-ji temple, and The Golden Pavilion are the famous sites to see in Osaka.
- Nagoya is famous for The Atsuta Shrine, Nagoya Castle, and Hongu the major shrine.
- Tokyo Skytree, Tokyo Tower, and Tokyo Disneyland are a few modern-day feats to visit.
Top Outdoor Activities to do in Japan
With a plethora of mountains, oceans, parks and lakes there are many outdoor activities in Japan for the entire family. Here is a brief list of to do Japan activities:
- Hiking activities in Japan can be either to the top of the tallest Mt. Fuji, or to the various UNESCO Heritage sites in Yakushima or to the 88 Buddhist temples in Shikoku Islands.
- Snorkelling and Scuba Diving is amongst the Japan activities to view the exotic marine life or wrecks of WWII in Kyushu and Okinawa.
- Kayaking in Niseko, Tone River, Lake Aoki or the UNESCO Heritage waterway on Kumano River is an experience in itself.
What to eat while in Japan
The Japan food scene has evolved great fold in the last years marking its presence world -wide. Here is a brief list of the best food in Japan one can try:
- The iconic Japan food famous world wide is sushi which is vinegar, sticky rice and seafood wrapped in seaweed leaves.
- Tempura is vegetables, seafood and even meat sometimes fried with a crispy batter.
- Sukiyaki is the best food in Japan with great variation region wise and even cook to cook wise. It is made of vegetables, sea food and meat stewed in an iron pot served with a special sauce.
- Ramen is a broth made of meat stock with vegetables, sea food, meat and freshly made noodles added to it.
- Karaage is fried chicken which has mane herbs, soy sauce and spices in the batter.
- Annam Indian restaurant Ginza, Nishi Azabu Hide, Tokyo Chinese Muslim restaurant, Honolu Ebisu and Ramen Ouka are few halal restaurants in Japan.
Key Facts of Japan
- Currency – Yen
- Capital – Tokyo
- Languages Spoken – Japanese
- Time Zone – UTC+9
- Calling Code – +81
- Best Months to visit – March to May , September to November