Free Things to Do In Los Angeles
• Bring out the art connoisseur in you with a visit to the J.Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Centre, as well as the Getty Villa in Malibu. This place is a visual treat for art lovers with views of pre-historic 20th century European sculptures, paintings, drawings, artefacts and manuscripts. Admission is absolutely free at both these sites.
• Spend a few quality hours at the Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park. Perched on the south face of Mount Hollywood, The Griffith Observatory towers over Los Angeles, giving visitors some unprecedented views of Los Angeles. If you fancy spending some time outdoor, head towards the sprawling Griffith Park which stretches over 4,200 acres. The park offers over 50 miles of biking and hiking trails, accompanied by plenty of scenic waterfalls and lagoons.
• Visit one of Hollywood’s most remarkable site, The Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. Opened way back in 1927, a visit to this site is a must in order to experience Hollywood’s golden history.
• Take a walk along the legendary Hollywood Walk of Fame, home to handprints and signatures of hundreds of famous movie stars.
• If you’re a beach person, make your dream come true by visiting Santa Monica Pier and Beach, one of the best beaches in the United States. The 3 miles of shoreline are home to a bevy of great restaurants, night spots, other attractions and of course, the best of soft sands and ideal weather.
• To have a deeper connection with Hollywood, head to the grounds of the Hollywood Forever Cemetry, which is the burial ground of a number of well-known Hollywood directors, performers, writers and actors.
• If you are a foodie, visit one of the most iconic landmarks of Los Angeles, the Farmers Market and Grove.Luring tourists and locals alike with an array of fresh produce and gourmet snacks, a visit to this destination is bound to be an unforgettable experience.
• Take one of world’s most picturesque drives by cruising along Mulholland Drive, to witness some mind-blowing views. Winding across deserts and mountains, this drive offers some sweeping views of the city, while you ride past the lavish mansions of the rich and famous.
• Bring out the art connoisseur in you with a visit to the J.Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Centre, as well as the Getty Villa in Mali...