UAE nationals can enjoy a visa-free stay at France for a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period. The same holds true for the citizens of Argentina, Peru, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Brazil and 56 other countries. They must essentially fulfil the following requirements:
• They should have a machine-readable passport with digital photo or a bio-metric passport
• They should possess a travel document which is valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure and which has been issued in the previous 10 years.
• They should have sufficient funds for their stay and onward/return journey
• They should properly justify the purpose and conditions of their stay
• They should not be listed in the Schengen Information System as someone to be refused entry and not be considered as a threat to public policy, internal security, public health or the international relations of any Schengen country.
Indian, Pakistani, Filipinos, Bangladeshi, Egyptian and Iranian expats living in the UAE require an Schengen visa for visiting France. It is advisable that nationals of these and other countries get in touch with their respective embassies for obtaining comprehensive information.
The general Schengen France visa requirements are:
• Filled-in visa application form
• Valid passport
• 2 passport-sized photographs
• Round-trip flight reservations or a complete travel itinerary, accompanied with a cover letter statring the purpose of visit
• Travel insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 (roughly 1,30,000 AED)
• Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
• Proof of sufficent financial means for the period of stay; Bank statements of the previous 3 months
The Schengen France visa can only be considered if the individual’s port of entry into Europe is France or if the individual is going to spend most of his days in France doing a multi-country trip in the continent.
Please Note: Check the validity and other important details of the visa when you have received it.
UAE nationals can enjoy a visa-free stay at France for a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period. The same holds true for the citizens of Argentina, Peru, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Brazil and 56 ot...
The Bordeaux Merignac Airport is a regional airport located towards the western part of the city and majorly handles domestic flights, along with a few occasional international flights. These flights connect to few European hubs like Paris, London, Madrid and Amsterdam.
There is an express bus that runs from the airport to the city centre every 45 minutes. There is also a shared shuttle service that drops visitors from the airport to different destinations in Bordeaux.
Visitors can reach Bordeaux from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport with the help of the TGV train services from the railway station located adjoining Terminal 2. The journey takes around 3 hrs 33 mins to reach Bordeaux Saint-Jean Station.
on Bordeaux holiday packages, hotels & flights