Free Things to Do In Chengdu
• Drink tea at the Renmin Park and play Mahjong. That’s how the locals relax.
• Play Weigi, the game of go, also a symbol of Chinese culture, one of the world’s greatest strategy games.
• Head out to Siguniangshan for beautiful view of the perennials and the high mountains with their steep slopes.
• Head out to the River Viewing Pavilion Park, where the park is best known for its variety of bamboo outshoots.
• Take a walk through the beautiful Mengdingshan Tea Plantation and observe the delicate but difficult process of tea making that’s so very indigenous to China.
Drink tea at the Renmin Park and play Mahjong. That’s how the locals relax.