Free Things to Do In Chiang Mai
• There are usually signboards in this city inviting you for a free chat with a monk on any topic concerning Buddhism and other aspects of life.
• Check out the 6 centuries-old Wat Chedi Luang Temple for it gracious architecture and magnificent façade.
• The Wat Umong Temple is quite a sight for its 14th century origins and how it stands out as part of the Suthep Mountain.
• The Three Kings Monument Square has a trace of history attached to it, check out the three kings sculpture, a stand out work that symbolizes the city of Chiang Mai.
• Take a walk around the city and explore its temples, parks and museums.
• Prepare for a colourful sight of flowers at the flower markets that abound Khamthiang Market.
• There are not many places in the world where you get to see a cabaret for free. You can catch a glimpse of it at Ansuarn Market, Changklan Road. Remember that though the entry is free, the drinks are exquisitely priced. That is what we meant by – a glimpse.
• Go on a hiking expedition around the mountain regions located in the vicinity of Chiang Mai.
• There are usually signboards in this city inviting you for a free chat with a monk on any topic concerning &nbs...