Free Things to Do In El Calafate
• Take a stroll in the town’s main street AvenidadelLibertadorto get a load of the vintage houses, local people passing by in traditional outfits and ofcourse to satiate the shutterbug in you, click pictures.
• Visit the most sophisticated place in El Calafate The Residential Area to admire the beauty of the lake and the silhouette of the houses that accentuate the lake’s beauty.
• Consider a visit to Laguna Nimezthat lay in the town’s periphery with your binoculars to see some exotic migratory birds up close. This will surely melt your heart.
• Taste some really lip-smacking local street food at the supermarket.
• Walk to the El Calafate Historical Centre to gather clearer knowledge on the town’s history.
• Visit Aldea de los Gnomos, the town of Gnomos to witness their lifestyle and finesse in making woollens.
• Take a stroll in the town’s main street AvenidadelLibertadorto get a load of the vintage houses, local people passing by in tr...