Free Things to Do In Goa
• Goa offers some of the best and most happening beaches in India and you can just relax or roam around in any of these white sand strips across Goa. You can walk around the buzzing flea markets and makeshift shops and shacks in and around the beaches to feel the pulse of Goa.
• Goa is also well-known for his Portuguese past and heritage buildings. You can head straight to Goa and walk around to find a large number of old churches, houses, villas, cemeteries and many remains of its colonial past.
• One of the biggest waterfalls in India, Dudhsagar Falls can be only reached on foot and the hiking experience through dense forests is simply mesmerising and the eventual view of the multi-tiered falls is simply breath-taking.
• There are a number of old forts or remnants of colonial bastions across Goa and you can see those around. As most of these forts are located in a cliff overlooking the sea, you can get a spectacular from the viewpoints inside these forts. One of your best options is to visit Goa’s famous Fort Aguada, which is a popular sightseeing spot in north Goa.
• Goa offers some of the best and most happening beaches in India and you can just relax or roam around in any of these white sand str...