UAE nationals can enjoy a visa-free stay at Iceland for a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period. The same holds true for the citizens of Argentina, Peru, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Brazil and 56 other countries. However, Indian, Pakistani, Filipinos, Bangladeshi, Egyptian and Iranian expats living in the UAE require a Schengen Iceland Tourist visa for visiting Iceland. It is advisable that nationals of different countries get in touch with their respective embassies for obtaining comprehensive information.
The general Schengen Iceland tourist visa requirements are:
• Filled-in Iceland Tourist visa application form
• Valid passport valid for at least 3 months beyond the return date
• 2 passport-sized photographs
• Travel medical insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 (roughly 1,30,000 AED)
• Copy of round-trip flight reservations or a complete travel itinerary
• Visa cover letter stating the purpose of Iceland visit
• Copy of hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
• Proof of civil status
• Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Iceland
The Schengen Iceland tourist visa fee is 315 AED. It is highly suggested that one must apply for the Schengen Iceland tourist visa at least 4 weeks prior to the departure date.
Please Note: Check the validity and other important details of the visa when you have received it.
UAE nationals can enjoy a visa-free stay at Iceland for a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period. The ...
on Iceland holiday packages, hotels & flights