Free Things to Do In Jaipur
• Go window shopping and check out the fad of jewellery designs at Chameliwala Market.
• Visit the magnificently built Galta Temple, admire its architecture and watch out for the troop of Rhesus monkeys that throngs the place.
• Look up and admire at the towering Iswari Minar for its elegant white design and regal finish.
• There are several spots from where you can view the serene sunset, one of them is from atop the Nahargarh Fort.
• You will have to travel for little over an hour from Jaipur to arrive at Chand Baori, the moon step well.
• There are few forts as vast and epic as the Amer Fort.It will take you more than a day to explore its extensive, awe-inspiring interiors.
• Spend a day at the 1868-built Ram Niwas Garden and visit its zoo, gymnasium, recreational area, art gallery and theatre.
• Go on a stroll past the iconic and famous pink city area of Jaipur and make the most of photographic opportunities.
Go window shopping and check out the fad of jewellery designs at Chameliwala Market.