UAE passport holders travelling to Japan must fill-out the Japan pre-arrival registration application form available online. The registration is valid for 3 years or till the expiration date of passport, whichever comes first. They can enjoy a visa-free stay post it. Indian, Pakistani, Filipinos, Egyptian, Bangladeshi and Iranian expats living in UAE need to apply for the Japanese tourist visa.
It is advisable that nationals of different countries get in touch with their respective embassies for obtaining comprehensive information.
The general requirements of Japanese Tourist Visa are:
• Valid Passport
• A duly filled in and signed visa application form.
• Passport-sized Photographs (4.5cm x 4.5 cm)
• Travel tickets, hotel reservations and travel itinerary
• Bank statement of the previous 6 months
• Cover letter stating the purpose of visit
• A copy of marriage certificate (if the applicant is married)
• A proof of relationship of the applicant and dependent, if a dependent is being accompanied.
Depending on the nationality of the tourist, more documents may be required. The visa processing fee and time period relies on the same. Applicants can check their visa application status online by simply entering their Reference Number and Birth Date. Collect the Japanese tourist visa by displaying the original invoice cum receipt provided at the time of submission of the application.
Please Note: Check the validity and other important details of the visa when you have received it.
UAE passport holders travelling to Japan must fill-out the Japan pre-arrival registration application form available online. The registration is valid for 3 years or till the expiration date of pas...
on Japan holiday packages, hotels & flights