Things to Do In Kuwait
• With about 800 stores and parking space for more than 1000 cars, ‘The Avenues’ shopping mall in Kuwait city is a must-visit place for all shopaholics.
• Have a glimpse of traditional Kuwait as you go about savouring the best barbecue and kebabs at Souk Al-Mubarakiya. This traditional marketplace is mostly known for traditional clothes and food, kids’ toys, bags manufacturers, and more.
• Do not miss out on visiting the spectacular Grand Mosque spread across a sprawling area of 20,000 sq.mt. Listen to some intriguing stories here, and get to know more about Islam.
• The Kuwait Towers, an architectural marvel, are a sight to behold! Make sure you visit them and see how intricately they have been designed.
• Visit the one-of-its-kind Mirror House to see how a spectacular villa can be turned into a mirror castle. The house is a private property, and prior reservations are required to visit it.
• If you are passionate to know more about Islamic history and calligraphy, you must visit the Tareq Rajab Museum of Islamic Calligraphy.
• If you are travelling with your family and kids, visit Aqua Park, a local water park that loads of thrilling rides!
• With about 800 stores and parking space for more than 1000 cars, ‘The Avenues’ shopping mall in Kuwait city is a must-vi...