The Republic of Seychelles is a visa-free country. It means that people of other countries do not require a visa to visit Seychelles. However, visitors need to carry a valid passport or other travel documents recognised by the government of Seychelles to enter the nation. The passport should be valid for the period of intended stay in Seychelles until returning back to the native country.
Travellers who arrive in Seychelles for tourism, business and the purpose of visiting friends or family are issued with a visitor’s permit.
Criteria for Visitor’s Permit:
To receive a visitor’s permit, tourists entering Seychelles must ensure the following:
1. The traveller is not a prohibited immigrant.
2. The traveller is not a holder of a valid permit that entitles the holder to reside in Seychelles.
3. The traveller either holds a valid return ticket or tickets for an onward journey after the visit.
4. The traveller has valid reservations for accommodation.
5. The traveller has enough money for the duration of stay (minimum of US$150 or equivalent per day).
Notably, the visitor’s permit is issued free of charge and is valid for up to three months. Furthermore, the validity of the permit can be extended for a period of another three months on paying a fee.
The Republic of Seychelles is a visa-free country. It means that people of other countries do not require a visa to visit Seychelles. However, visitors need to carry a vali...
The city airport caters to the domestic and international flights daily. HolidayMe offers seamless transport to reach the city.
on Mahe Island holiday packages, hotels & flights