Things to Do In Romania
• Explore the capital city of Bucharest, also known as city of lakes. Visit the famous Parliament Palace,the largest parliament building in the world.
• Visit the Peles Castle located near Sinaia in Prahova County. Undeniably one of the most exceptional tourist attractions in Romania, the castle boasts of excellent architecture and a rich heritage.
• Bran Castle, also known as Dracula Castle, is a must-visit site while in Romania.
• Soak in the amazing views of the Brasov city, from the top of the Mount Tampa.
• Go bird watching and fishing in the Danube Delta.
• Visit the Libearty Bear Sanctuary Zarnesti, the largest brown bear sanctuary in Romania. It attracts huge crowd every year to see the brown bears.
• Transfagarasan, one of the most exceptional roads in the world, will give you journey of a lifetime.
• Bucharest’sOld centre is a treat for history lovers. The area contains an assortment of middle 19th century buildings, ruins of the Wallachian princes' medieval court, as well as old churches that’ll take you back in time.
• Explore the capital city of Bucharest, also known as city of lakes. Visit the famous Parliament Palace,the largest parliament buildi...