Indonesia tourist visa is not required for citizens of United Arab Emirates for a stay up to 30 days. American, British, Indian, Filipino, Bangladeshi, Egyptian, Austrian, German expats living in UAE fall in the same category. However, citizens of Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Brazil, Israel, Montenegro and few other nations need an Indonesia tourist visa. It is advisable that nationals of different countries get in touch with their respective embassies for obtaining comprehensive information.
The general requirements of an Indonesia Tourist Visa are:
• A duly-signed and filled-in visa application form
• A valid passport with at least one blank visa page
• Two colour, passport-size photographs
• Letter of Employment stating that the applicant is visiting Indonesia only for tourism purpose (applicable only if the applicant is currently employed)
• A copy of return air tickets and hotel reservations
• Proof of sufficient funds
If the applicant is under 18 years of age, he/she should provide the copy of birth certificate, copy of parents’ passports and notarized copy of parental consent letter.
Typically, the Indonesia tourist visa processing time is 3-7 business days. The Indonesia tourist visa fee is 552.5 AED. If the applicant opts for an emergency visa service, additional fees may be charged. On receiving the Indonesia tourist visa, double-check the validity and other important details mentioned in it.
Want to fill in the online application form? You can find several websites offering you the same.
Indonesia tourist visa is not required for citizens of United Arab Emirates for a stay up to 30 days. American, British, Indian, Filipino, Bangladeshi, Egyptian, Austrian, German expats living in UAE ...