Dotted with an array of spectacular natural and manmade attractions, there is no shortage of amazing places to visit in Serbia. The wonderful country offers a number of exciting adventures and incredible experiences to all kinds of travellers.
- Pray at the Church of St. Sava. Renowned for being the world’s second-largest church and the Balkan region’s largest Orthodox Church, it is counted amongst Serbia’s most prominent attractions.
- Explore the country’s rich culture at the National Theatre. Hosting brilliant musical performances every night, the theatre offers a glimpse at the country’s unadulterated culture.
- Relive the country’s rich and eventful history at the majestic Belgrade Fortress. Dating back to 1928, this ancient fortress situated along the confluence of Sava and Danube Rivers is counted amongst the best places to visit in Serbia.
- Admire the striking architecture of Stari Dvor and Novi Dvor, the two stunning palaces standing across from each other.
- Exploring the incredible Djerdap National Park is listed amongst the top things to do in Serbia. Here, you can also take part in enjoyable activities like boating, cycling and hiking.
- Pay a visit to Đavolja Varoš, popularly called the ‘Devil’s Town’. It exhibits an extraordinary collection of over 200 distinct rock formation created as a result of soil erosion.
- Head to the stunning Đerdap Gorge. Also referred to as the Iron Gate, this place features breathtaking landscapes and is a paradise for nature lovers.
- Visit the beautiful Uvac Canyon. Boasting immense scenic beauty and rich flora and fauna, this natural wonder is always worth a visit.
- Explore Gamzigrad, a 3rd-century Roman compound featuring ancient temples, magnificent palaces and fascinating art. Being one of the country’s top historical attractions, visiting Gamzigrad is counted amongst the top things to do in Serbia, especially for history buffs.