Citizens of 96 countries can enter Serbia completely visa free! The list of these countries includes United Arab Emirates, India, Canada, all EU countries, USA, Australia, Japan and Turkey.
This visa free entry is further divided into the duration of the stay. While a Serbia visa for citizens of UAE, USA, UK, Canada and all the EU countries is valid for a Serbian trip
of 90 days within a duration of 180 days, a Serbia visa for citizens of India, Indonesia and Colombia is valid for just 30 days, but for a 1-year period.
If you are the passport holder of a country like Philippines, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt or Lebanon, that does not get visa free entry into Serbia, worry not! Here’s a list of things you need to obtain a Serbia tourist visa:
- A passport that is valid for at least 90 days from the issue date of the Serbia visa
- A payment receipt or payment voucher (as proof of payment for your trip) issued by a travel agency
- A duly filled visa application form
- A photograph measuring 3.5 cms. x 4.5 cms.
- A return ticket or your travel itinerary
- A copy of your Driving License and Insurance, if you intend to travel by driving a car
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia
For further details, click here
Citizens of 96 countries can enter Serbia completely visa free! The list of these countries includes United Arab Emirates, India, Canada, all EU countries, USA, Australia, Japan and...