UAE nationals can enjoy a visa-free stay at Sweden for a maximum of 90 days. Indian, Pakistani, Filipinos, Bangladeshi, Egyptian and Iranian expats living in the UAE need to apply for a Schengen visa. With a Schengen visa, international travellers can explore and stay not only in Sweden, but all 26 countries that lie in the Schengen region. The 26 countries include Austria, Italy, France, Finland, Germany, Switzerland etc.
It is advisable that nationals of different countries get in touch with their respective embassies for obtaining all-inclusive information.
The general requirements for the Sweden Schengen Visa are the following:
• Completed Visa application form
• Passport size photographs (see visa photo requirements for details)
• Valid national passport
• Personal bank statements for the last three months
• Confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage for emergency medical treatment with a minimum of €30,000 (roughly 1,30,000 AED)
• Leave letter of your company (if employed)
• Proof of accommodation. Hotel bookings for your stay.
• Proof of flight reservation.
• Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary)
• Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card (if applicable)
• Driver’s license and/or utility bill in your name as proof of residence
The Sweden Schengen Visa must be applied at least 3 weeks before the travel date. This is a great time period even if there are processing delays. The visa processing fee is 315 AED. Check the validity and other important details of the visa when you have obtained it.
Want to fill in the online application form? You can consider the VFS Sweden website.
UAE nationals can enjoy a visa-free stay at Sweden for a maximum of 90 days. Indian, Pakistani, Filipinos, Bangladeshi, Egyptian and Iranian expats living in the UAE need to apply for a Schengen visa....
on Sweden holiday packages, hotels & flights