UAE nationals can obtain a single-entry tourist visa for a stay of maximum 90 days. The total cost incurred will be 680 AED. The citizens of India, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt and Iran fall in the same category. However, the citizens of Bangladesh need to carry out an additional step! They should get an approval from the Principle Commissioner of Immigration Services in Dar es Salaam.
Nationals of the following countries can enter Tanzania visa-free for a period of 3 months – Hong Kong, Singapore, Seychelles, Romania, Mauritius, Malaysia. The list doesn’t end here! It is advisable that nationals of different countries get in touch with their respective embassies for obtaining comprehensive information.
The general requirements for the Tanzanian Visa are:
• The passport must be valid for at least six months from the proposed date of entry.
• Filled-in visa form, signed by the applicant
• Visa fees
• Two passport size photographs
• Proof of travel arrangements – travel itinerary, travel e-ticket.
• Minors must present a notarized letter, jointly signed by parents or legal guardians approving him/her to travel. A copy of their ID too.
Applicants may be requested to submit additional supporting documents, if need be. A traveller can obtain the Tanzanian tourist visa from the embassy or at the point of entry, depending on his nationality. For extending the visa when in Tanzania, contact the immigration office of Dar es Salaam.
Please Note: Check the validity and other important details of the visa when you have received it.
UAE nationals can obtain a single-entry tourist visa for a stay of maximum 90 days. The total cost incurred will be 680 AED. The citizens of India, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt and Iran fall in the sa...