Things to Do In United Arab Emirates
1. See the most photographed landmark of Dubai – Burj Al Arab, the world’s most luxurious hotel and Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
2. Visit the world’s second largest indoor aquarium, Dubai Mall Aquarium in the world-class Dubai Mall.
3. Visit the world’s largest indoor ski park – SkiDubai, part of Mall of the Emirates, another world class shopping mall of Dubai.
4. Enjoy a desert safari in the ochre colour deserts of Dubai and Abu Dhabi and stay in a tent under the starry night accompanied by delicious Emirati cuisine and traditional music and belly dancers.
5. Embark on a timeless journey on a dhow boat and sail in the timeless Dubai Creek and retrace the city’s rich maritime history and its pre-oil days, when it used to be a major trading port in the region.
6. Visit Dubai’s Gold Souk and Spice Souk to get a feel of its medieval culture and the maritime trading period.
7. Enjoy world class activities like Dubai Shopping Festival, Dubai Food Festival, Dubai Jazz Festival, Dubai Music Festival, New Year celebrations, among a host of other popular activities.
8. Visit the astoundingEmirates Palace, an opulent luxury hotel and resort designed in the Arabic architectural patternwhile also incorporating the elements of traditional architecture.
9. A must-visit is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural gem of United Arab Emirates and a key place of worship in the country.
10. Check out the world class Ferrari World Abu Dhabi theme park, one-of-its-kind theme park designed and operated by Italian auto maker Ferrari and has the world’s fastest roller-coaster – Formula Rossa.
11. Enjoy a long drive along theJebel Hafeet Mountain Road, straddling the desert and barren landscape of Al Ain to reach the top of Jebel Hafeet Mountain.
12. Visit the Al Ain Zoo lying at the foothills of the Jebel Hafeet Mountain in Al Ain and also boasts of an excellent record in conservation effort of regional wildlife.
13. Explore the Hajar Mountains straddling the border of UAE and Oman, and is also a major domestic tourism centre of UAE.
1. See the most photographed landmark of Dubai – Burj Al Arab, the world’s most luxurious hotel and Burj Khalifa - the tallest ...