UAE nationals can enjoy a visa-free stay at Finland for a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period. The same holds true for the citizens of Argentina, Peru, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Brazil and 56 other countries. They must essentially fulfil the following requirements:
• They should have a machine-readable passport with digital photo or a bio-metric passport
• They should possess a travel document which is valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure and which has been issued in the previous 10 years.
• They should have sufficient funds for their stay and onward/return journey
• They should properly justify the purpose and conditions of their stay
• They should not be listed in the Schengen Information System as someone to be refused entry and not be considered as a threat to public policy, internal security, public health or the international relations of any Schengen country.
Indian, Pakistani, Filipinos, Bangladeshi, Egyptian and Iranian expats living in the UAE require a Schengen visa for visiting Finland. It is advisable that nationals of these and other countries get in touch with their respective embassies for obtaining comprehensive information.
The general Schengen Finland visa requirements are:
• Filled-in visa application form
• Valid passport
• 2 passport-sized photographs
• Round-trip flight reservations or a complete travel itinerary, accompanied with a cover letter stating the purpose of visit
• Travel insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 (roughly 1,30,000 AED)
• Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
• Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay; Bank statements of the previous 3 months
The Schengen Denmark visa can only be considered if the individual’s port of entry into Europe is Finland or if the individual is going to spend most of his days in Finland doing a multi-country trip in the continent.
Please Note: Check the validity and other important details of the visa when you have received it.
UAE nationals can enjoy a visa-free stay at Finland for a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period. The ...
The Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport is very well connected with all major global cities. There are two terminals effectively operating all major airliners. Situated in the north of Helisinki, the airport is easily accessible from the city, thanks to a number of taxis and buses.
Although an expensive way to reach Vantaa, Vantaa city can be reached in just about 20 minutes through the Tallinn-Helsinki chopper service provided by Copterline.
on Vantaa holiday packages, hotels & flights